Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WAREZ-QUESTIONS !! LOOK INSIDE BEFORE YOU POST !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAREZ-QUESTIONS !! LOOK INSIDE BEFORE YOU POST !!

I'm new to this tool. I have Age of mythology and have tried a no cd crack with no luck. How could I use daemon tools to get it to work?

thanks

Please reply to my email address

Why should we "discuss" that via email? This is a Discussionboard - you can post questions and answers, others find it maybe helpfull or not.

What concerns your Problem:

Which Version of the Game ??
    Which program was used to create the Image?

Comment

Not sure what ver.......I'm reinstalling......I used ISO buster to create the image....if that helps

thanks for the quick reply

Comment

Age of Mythologie is protected by SafeDisk 2.8, AFAIR. Use Alkohol120% or Blindread to create the image. Mount the Image with Daemon Tools or burn it back to a CD-R (WEAK SECTORS!) with the mentioned programs, that should do the trick. Activate "SAFE-DISK" Emulation if you run the Backup from CD-R

Hope this helps

Comment

Thanks....where can I get those programs you mentioned?

Comment

You can grab Alcohol120% from http://www.alcohol-soft.com and BlindRead/Write from http://www.blindwrite.com

or you can look into our Downloadsection!

come back if you've any Questions!

Good Luck!

Comment

It keeps asking me for cd 1.....do I have to make another cd with Alcohol 120. And should i reboot.

Comment

Deleted my other post - I was wrong, sorry. Misread Sd 2.8 with Securom 4.8x.
                Shame on me ... :cry:

Comment

Just create an Image with f.e. Alcohol120% - and use the "SafeDisk 2" - Option!

This Image can be mounted with Daemon Tools and THEN you can install and play from this mounted Image. You even can burn back the Image on CD-R using f.e. Alcohol120%.

BTW: Which CD-Writer do you use? This is important due to the already mentioned "Weak-Sectors"! Please report back this info..

Comment

I have an LG 24x10x40.....I got this game [I DELETED THIS PART OF THE MESSAGE] it might be crap.....nothings worked so far

I'll try it again

thanks for your help a patients

EDIT BY LOCUTUS OF BORG:

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE: THE SUPPORT TEAM IS WILLING TO HELP YOU, BUT YOU ONLY WASTE OUR TIME!!! BETTER READ THE BOARDRULES NEXT TIME!! I LET THE WHOLE THREAD INTACT AS A WARNING TO EVERYONE WHO POST AGAIN HERE ABOUT WAREZ! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Comment

UHHH!!!! You can ask US for help, but you're UNABLE to read the rules???

THERE ARE BOARDRULES!! AND THERE ARE PRIVATE MESSAGES THAT EVERY USER GET!!!

BANNED - And I don't delete this Thread to show THAT WE ARE ABSOLUTELY intransigent against THOSE Users, which waste our time!

Comment

Working...
                      X