Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which CD Burning Software is best...Im soooooo confused..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which CD Burning Software is best...Im soooooo confused..?

Operating System: Win XP Corp Pro, SP1.
    Burning Software: Alcohol 120%, Blindwrite Suite, Sony CRX145E burner (not burn proof).
    Anti-virus Software: Norton AV 2004 Pro.
    DAEMON Tools Version: Daemon 3.33

OK guys..I'd like some decent advice here please. I have tried lots of different burning software but simply dont know whats best. I see from the forum that Roxio gets a hard time and that Nero can conflict with Daemon on install (BSOD). Basically Im after a stable platform with no conflicts. Im not the sort of bloke that uses images all the time....I need to do albums and stuff too. Im not a newbie but Im not an expert either...kinda lost in a void somewhere in between.

Welcome some help please peeps...Pros & Cons as well would help.

Regards.....Beast.

Best Burining Software

Well there isnt a best ripping software but Alcohol 120% works very well it can copy just about anything and it could mount images.
    I use it and it works fine with me and it supports all kinds of files. :wink:

Comment

"Burning software" significate nothing.
      There is a lot of confusion concerning this false idea of "burning software", especially for the newbies !

What type of "burning software" do you mean ?

1) Copying software ? Want to make backup copies of your CD's ? Yes, use Alcohol or Blindsuite..

2) Creation software ? Want to make end backups of your important files, or downloaded programs, or create your own audio compilations ? Use Nero, avoid Easy CD Creator.

3) CD/RW on-the-fly reading and writing ? Use CD/RW as floppies ? Use InCD, avoid DirectCD

I have a proposition : to forbid here the expression "burning software" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

P.S. to mods: it's saying that my message is "flagged".. don't understand why !
      ook.

Comment

'cause "downloaded" is a term usually related to illegal activities, we do NOT support! So if some users post such crap anyway, they should know why they'll be banned for life :mrgreen:
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Ah, ok.. understood ! :wink:
          ook.

Comment

Working...
          X