Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Possible 2 run FEAR 1.06?

Frage Possible 2 run FEAR 1.06?

Is it possible to launch FEAR with patch 1.06?

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

Of course, just insert original disc and start the game.

Yes it is possible.You can use mini image ( get one from gamecopyworld.com if you can't do it yourself ) + SecuROM Loader 1.2 ( you can download it from this site ) or latest CureROM ( curerom.net )

Thanks, I have tried it (that SecuROM Loader 1.2 with mini-image) but when I am going to start it, I get this error: Please remove disc from the current CD/DVD drive and insert the original disc in another drive F:.

What now?

Experienced User

You could try to start the game in the compatability mode (win2000 or Win98) or just easy use your orignal cd

Try the compatibility mode trick or just try the latest CureROM instead of asr 1.2

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

1.07 patch is out.

Master

Looks like MP is now a seperate executable. Maybe it won't require the CD anymore. Otherwise, they'd be punishing the people who bought the game and not those who are playing for free. I'm downloading it now and will check when I get home.

Experienced User

According to Fileplanet, this 1.07 patch is compatible with both US and International versions. But when I try to run it, it states that it is only compatible with US versions and then it quits.

I guess I need to wait for a UK version of the patch (or download the free F.E.A.R. Combat game tomorrow).

Thanks! 1.06 works now!

But, there is new patch 1.07
    I have tried it to install but I got the same thing as Reef. And there is also you need patch 1.07 to run Fear: Combat

Waiting for my version of the 1.07 patch...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast