No announcement yet.

Will PC Gaming last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I definitely understand what you're saying. I prefer a desktop, but basically my situation right now is such that I can't have a desktop. I'm itching to build myself a new deskop, but in the meantime I'll have to get by playing oblivion on my laptop. :oD

Comment

Originally Posted by estimablesir
      it's a 17 inch laptop with dual geforce 7900, 2 gigs of ram, you get the idea ;o)
      Big laptop is too big to carry , small laptop is too small to play

Comment

Originally Posted by Dominator.ru
        Big laptop is too big to carry , small laptop is too small to play
        Believe me, it's better than what I used to do. When my friends and I wanted to have have lan parties. We used to lug our entire computers to each others houses. We did it so frequently that we attatched handels to the top of our computer cases, much easier to carry a laptop case around. lol. Let's not talk about the time we dropped a monitor and watched in horror as it rolled down two flights of steps and crashed into a new dining room set. Yeah...wasn't pretty
        Last edited by estimablesir; 06.10.2006, 13:45.

Comment

I guess people invented internet since then

Even if you wish to have your private LAN you can always make VPN connection.

Comment

We were much younger than, so we would sleep over each other's houses on the weekends. We did do VPNs to play certain games, but it was kinda fun to have everyone there physically.

Comment

Originally Posted by estimablesir
              We were much younger than, so we would sleep over each other's houses on the weekends. We did do VPNs to play certain games, but it was kinda fun to have everyone there physically.
              always fun stuff
              we used to eat food but millionaire scientists got together & wanted us to eat a bunch of chemicals

Comment

Working...
              X