add check before mount to prevent from remounting the sam image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add check before mount to prevent from remounting the sam image

First of all, i have to say you guys are making a great job.

I use DT + DaemonScript.

This allows me to start a game (with anti-blacklist tools and trainers) with just one click!

this works like this:

1. Mount a Image Game.iso
    2. Start Game.exe

But mounting a image takes some time and it would be grade if u could develop a check to prevent reloading of the same image! I am not a programmer, but i think this shouldn't be very complicated, does it?

EDIT: no answer? *push*

greetings
    Last edited by ..::shiFt::..; 01.11.2006, 13:25.
    Upgrade your programs:
    DaemonTools --- SPTD --- YASU --- PID

Originally Posted by ..::shiFt::..
    no answer? *push*
    seems like no one cares about it o.O.
    Upgrade your programs:

Comment

push ???
      that's a new one... you mean bump..

anyway how can you mount the same image twice ?? unless i'm missing something it can not be done. (unless you have more then one virtual drive and mean that you can load the same image to multiple drive letters)

and as for "takes some time" i have to say huh ? what ? mounting an image takes less then one second. wtf ?

Comment

what i mean is, not mounting an image twice, but remounting the same image. It doesn't make sense, so if its scripted (with DaemonScript for example) it takes longer to load.

Well mounting an image takes more than one second, but it isn't that long, ur right.

But i think it wont be complicated (but im no programmer at all) to add such a check.

EDIT: Heyhey here was my suggestion also considered, but for CureROM. It would be very nice to see that feature in DaemonTools.

thx
        Last edited by ..::shiFt::..; 28.12.2006, 23:38.
        Upgrade your programs:

Comment

Working...
        X