The Sims 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sims 2

i have all of my sims 2 cd's in many different *.* forms and i choose .ccd form and mount the first cd on daemon tools...then a blak box cums up and goes away...i go to my computer and look 4 the virtual drive....it is there with the sims 2 icon...i double klik...black box comes up then goes away again...so i klik explore and c many files...i klik on autorun...then one box sais corrupted autorun.cgf file...no language selected...so i klik ok then it sais autorunGUI out of memory...i klik ok...then it goes 2 a box with back next cancel finish and it has flags one the left side...*noe that the flags cannot be kliked* all the butuns arent klikable either except cancel...any suggestions on how 2 get my game started up...ima first tymer...

Does it run from your originals?

Comment

Originally Posted by killacam03
      i have all of my sims 2 cd's in many different *.* forms and i choose .ccd form and mount the first cd on daemon tools...then a blak box cums up and goes away...i go to my computer and look 4 the virtual drive....it is there with the sims 2 icon...i double klik...black box comes up then goes away again...so i klik explore and c many files...i klik on autorun...then one box sais corrupted autorun.cgf file...no language selected...so i klik ok then it sais autorunGUI out of memory...i klik ok...then it goes 2 a box with back next cancel finish and it has flags one the left side...*noe that the flags cannot be kliked* all the butuns arent klikable either except cancel...any suggestions on how 2 get my game started up...ima first tymer...

your problem may be that you are 'klik'ing instead of 'clicking'
      and if your computer 'sais' somthing rather than 'says' somthing, and if it's 'blak' instead of 'black' and 'butuns' instead of buttons, you might have problems.

click here to fix your problem
      Imperial Glory? or Metric Dishonour?

Comment

@tchiseen

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit,

Did it not occur to you that maybe this guys natural language is not English.

Your reply is pointless and puerile in its nature.

Comment

Doesn't matter. It seems the user is banned, so this thread is pointless.

Comment

Working...
          X