No announcement yet.

"Unbreakable" Securom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, firt post here. I have the same problem with railroads. I think i have done all i knew; I mounted image with dt 4.03 (emulation on), later with dt 4.06 (emul on) and then i used securom 1.1 , 1.2 (asr) and 7.26 (procyon) and the result is always the same, insert original disk or software incompatibility.... Even tried curerom 2 ..but the same. I have recorded image on to cd and..the same result i got with the image...

Any help please? i donґt know what else can i do

Comment

Originally Posted by tchiseen
      oh, haha. It's a joke! I get it, you wern't actually putting forth anything useful. Good one.
      More useful than complaining about bad warez.
      Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

right, and what's good warez?
        Imperial Glory? or Metric Dishonour?

Comment

No such thing
          Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

Originally Posted by masadav
            I created a thread on this new version of Securom and a workaround that has worked for me in the Copy Protections area.

Hope it works for you as it did for me.
            That didn't work for me but I was wondering what would I set the device parameters to if I change them? Thanks for the help

Comment

Try playing with disabled emulation options.
              Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
              Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
              Schreibt mir eine PN!
              If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

Railroads

Was trying to run Railroads for few hours ... got all possible errors from securom

I've used
                DT 4.06 (Securom emulated)
                Procyon for exe and....
                didn't work until I turned my physical drive off!

AND NOW IT ruuuuns!

Comment

Originally Posted by daneo
                  Was trying to run Railroads for few hours ... got all possible errors from securom

I've used
                  DT 4.06 (Securom emulated)
                  Procyon for exe and....
                  didn't work until I turned my physical drive off!

AND NOW IT ruuuuns!

Well that sucks for me considering I have a laptop, but maybe I can disable it in the bios, oh well time to eat then I will look it up

Comment

Originally Posted by ReaperKK
                    That didn't work for me but I was wondering what would I set the device parameters to if I change them? Thanks for the help
                    Thats really strange, it works flawlessly for me every time i do that with the latest Securom. All previous methods throw up an error, but enabling Securom Emulation for D-tools and using Procyon, starts every single time.

As to the emulation options i have set:
                    Vendor: MAD
                    Model: MAD
                    Revision: 1

The other thing to try is rename the Procyon executable to something else (maybe copy protection reads memory to see whats running). Mine are renamed as such:

Procyon = asr7.23
                    asr = asr7.xx

Other than that, i cannot think of anything else that is different in my system (2 cd drives, 1 d-tools drive, 1 poweriso drive, and a crap load of hard-disks)

Comment

I turned my physical drive off... It didn't worked... Now I receive a message saying that I'm not using the original disc..
                      (all emulation options on)
                      I'm using DT4.06 and procyon.
                      tried to reaname virtual drive and procyon executable like masadav said.. didn't worked either.

Comment

@magarefe

Your image is bad, try to recreate with Alcohol 52/120% and SecuRom 4/5 profile and DPM speed 1X. If it's on DVD then select data position measurement high and highest speed.
                        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                        Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by ReaperKK
                          Well that sucks for me considering I have a laptop, but maybe I can disable it in the bios, oh well time to eat then I will look it up
                          Why BIOS?
                          I've just disabled it by Control Panel/System....

BTW the drive letter in DT must be the one you installed from, otherwise securom says "Insert original disk" instead of "change letter drive" The stupid protection really doesn't want to give a hint...

Comment

apparently RLD has cracked the protection... i can't find the crack anywhere though. i dont want to dl' the whole game for it n support warez :P i just need the crack so i can play my backup
                            Imperial Glory? or Metric Dishonour?

Comment

No crack talk here tchiseen.
                              Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                              Peace Through Power

Comment

this is the current error i recieve:
                                Please insert the original disc instead of a backup (1000).

Please have a look at http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=copy&c=1000 for further, more detailed information.

Comment

Working...
                                X