Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 70

Thread: "Unbreakable" Securom?

TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

Try playing with disabled emulation options.
    Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
    Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
    Schreibt mir eine PN!
    If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

New User

Default Railroads

Was trying to run Railroads for few hours ... got all possible errors from securom

I've used
    DT 4.06 (Securom emulated)
    Procyon for exe and....
    didn't work until I turned my physical drive off!

AND NOW IT ruuuuns!

Quote Originally Posted by daneo
    Was trying to run Railroads for few hours ... got all possible errors from securom

I've used
    DT 4.06 (Securom emulated)
    Procyon for exe and....
    didn't work until I turned my physical drive off!

AND NOW IT ruuuuns!

Well that sucks for me considering I have a laptop, but maybe I can disable it in the bios, oh well time to eat then I will look it up

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperKK
    That didn't work for me but I was wondering what would I set the device parameters to if I change them? Thanks for the help
    Thats really strange, it works flawlessly for me every time i do that with the latest Securom. All previous methods throw up an error, but enabling Securom Emulation for D-tools and using Procyon, starts every single time.

As to the emulation options i have set:
    Vendor: MAD
    Model: MAD
    Revision: 1

The other thing to try is rename the Procyon executable to something else (maybe copy protection reads memory to see whats running). Mine are renamed as such:

Procyon = asr7.23
    asr = asr7.xx

Other than that, i cannot think of anything else that is different in my system (2 cd drives, 1 d-tools drive, 1 poweriso drive, and a crap load of hard-disks)

Unglücklich

I turned my physical drive off... It didn't worked... Now I receive a message saying that I'm not using the original disc..
    (all emulation options on)
    I'm using DT4.06 and procyon.
    tried to reaname virtual drive and procyon executable like masadav said.. didn't worked either.

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

@magarefe

Your image is bad, try to recreate with Alcohol 52/120% and SecuRom 4/5 profile and DPM speed 1X. If it's on DVD then select data position measurement high and highest speed.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperKK
    Well that sucks for me considering I have a laptop, but maybe I can disable it in the bios, oh well time to eat then I will look it up
    Why BIOS?
    I've just disabled it by Control Panel/System....

BTW the drive letter in DT must be the one you installed from, otherwise securom says "Insert original disk" instead of "change letter drive" The stupid protection really doesn't want to give a hint...

apparently RLD has cracked the protection... i can't find the crack anywhere though. i dont want to dl' the whole game for it n support warez :P i just need the crack so i can play my backup
    Imperial Glory? or Metric Dishonour?

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

No crack talk here tchiseen.

this is the current error i recieve:
    Please insert the original disc instead of a backup (1000).

Please have a look at http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=copy&c=1000 for further, more detailed information.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast