"Unbreakable" Securom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Original disc could not be found or authenticated."
    As the SecuROM "error" stipulates, it is a bad image...

You could also try using blindwrite 6 to make an image.
    Mail:
    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

I have made three more attempts using the Alcohol 120% settings prescribed in this thread, and two using Blindwrite 6; none have borne any fruit and all are still giving the same error message.

I am going to try burning a DVD with the image file and see if that works.

Comment

Originally Posted by Theras
        I am going to try burning a DVD with the image file and see if that works.
        (It didn't.)

Comment

If image doesnt work it is normal that burned image also doesnt work.
          Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
          Peace Through Power

Comment

Is there anything else I can try then to get a "good" image?

Comment

@Blazkowicz - Mostly your right but there is exceptions like a few Starforce Games where Image dont work but burnt on DVD with right Topology does work, so for 1 percent of a hundred maybe its worth a try
              But never heard of something like that on Securom jet

@Theras - The new YASU 1.0.2b might work if you havent tried that jet (but I supose you have) if so theres only one more way I can think of but thats not point of interrest here

Comment

4.08 runs 1.02 neverwinter nights 2 without problems and i dont need to disable my otical drive

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
                  Your image is bad, recreate your image with Alcohol 52/120% with SecuRom 4/5 profile and 1X DPM speed (if on cd), if on dvd select data position measurement high and speed 1X.

Hi, i have some problem regarding Resident Evil 4 too and i have the same problem ( "Please insert the original CD instead of backup".) I have noted that recreating image will help to solve the problem. But i'm a newbie in this scope, can u provide me with more details? Reallly appreciate you help.. =)

Just for your information, i'm now using the latest version of daemon and yasu. But it still cant work.

Comment

Originally Posted by zeryac View Post
                    I have noted that recreating image will help to solve the problem. But i'm a newbie in this scope, can u provide me with more details?
                    well, how did you make your image?.. easier that way, then we might be able to tell you where you went wrong...
                    my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Sorry. This error . I tried to make the image with securerom 4/5.
                      BTW When I mount the image i should be able to install the game anyway but the installation doesn't start at all not if i click on SCDAAutoRun.exe and neither by clicking the setup.exe in disk 1. It's strage I read that many others did. Does this depend on the version of DT or on the image?

Comment

Working...
                      X