• Time
  • Show
Clear All

25009 problem solved

Operating System: Win XP PRO SP2
    Burning Software: Nero
    Anti-virus Software: AntiVir Personal
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

I SOLVED THIS PROBLEM BY UNCHECK dENY STATUS IN REGEDIT IN .... HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\R oot\SYSTEM\0003 >> PROPERTIES AND I UNCHECK ALL DENY ITS INSTALL WITH NO PROBLEMS NOW :d poland minds rulez SOrRY FOR CAPS

Comment

already tried that....the problem is theres only 0001 and 0002 folder no 0003 at all ^^

Comment

Operating System: win XP home edition
        Burning Software: nero
        Anti-virus Software: spy sweeper
        DAEMON Tools Version: tryin to install a new one

where do i have to go to do that

Comment

Operating System: Windows XP Pro
          Anti-virus Software: Norton

I registred into that forum just because I solved my problem code 25009 thats been real anoyinh for a last month. Problem started when I restore my computer to a previous restore point. Previous I had installed daemon v..3.47. But after I restored my computer daemon did not work anymore. I read the whole forum and I found solution posted by Kapral Wichur. The difference is that I unchecked ALL DENY (permissions) in
          HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\R oot\SYSTEM\0002 instead of
          HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\R oot\SYSTEM\0003
          because in ....SYSTEM\0002 I found some keys of daemon tools (d347bus)
          After this I installed v.3.47 normaly.
          For all of you out there with the same problem perhaps you should try this. Just look the registry for daemon keys.Obviously they are in the same place.It worked now for two of us.

Good luck

Comment

Operating System: win xp
            Burning Software: nero 6
            Anti-virus Software: avg
            DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47.0

it works tnx a lot (I found on ...\003)

Comment

Operating System: Windows XP SP1
              Burning Software: Nero 6.xxx
              Anti-virus Software: Avast 4.5

How do I change the deny permissions ?

Comment

Operating System: windows 2000 Pro
                Anti-virus Software: Norton Corp

I'd like to confirm that removing the deny permissions cleared this up for me as well. For those of you wondering how to change permissions on the above said key use regedt32.exe. You can probably find it in your windows/winnt directory by doing a search for it.

Make sure to select the System account when removing the deny permissions.

And if you added these permissions using the same info i did way back when (took me a while to remember why the hell i did) then you may need to remove them from both 002 and 003. One to uninstall 3.46 correctly the other to install 3.47.

Comment

Operating System: Server 2003
                  Anti-virus Software: Nod32

I also have this problem getting this error code 25009, after i repaired my windows install. It worked fine be4 the repair, but not anymore. I had this message invalid devices if i started windows, so i decided to uninstall and reinstall daemon, but now i get this error.

I have tried the solution in this thread, problem is if i look under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\R oot\SYSTEM\002 i cant find any keys. Its just an empty folder and i dont have 003 at all.

If i do a register search on d347bus it doesn't find anything.

I dont have any ! devices in my device manager.

I also tried to install some older versions, but i keep getting the same error..

any solution ?

Oh, i have the 3rd party addon fast mount, but i dont think this has anything to do with it

Comment

Operating System: XP Professional Swedish SP2 whith all upgrades
                    Burning Software: Nero Express 6
                    Anti-virus Software: Norton Antivirus 2005

Originally Posted by VeNoM386
                    Before running setup make sure you have no devices in Device Manager with questions or exclamation signs.
                    Done. No such things.

Originally Posted by justin
                    Just fixed mine by going into registry
                    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\R oot\SYSTEM\0003
                    In permissions I removed the Deny check under the system permissions
                    Done. Removed Deny check for all users in all of Enum. Allowed full control in all of CurrentControlSet, actually.

Did the same (allow) in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\Scsi

Looked for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\d347bus
                    and
                    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\d347prt
                    There are no such things in my registry.

I still get 25009

I've had older versions of Daemon Tools, but uninstalled them. Haven't found any traces of them in my registry, but possibly I don't know where to look or what to search for.

XP Prof
                    SP2 Swedish whith all upgrades

I want Daemon Tools 3.47 to work! What should I do?

Comment

Ive got it!

Operating System: xp-pro
                      Burning Software: Nero Burning rom 6
                      Anti-virus Software: Bitdefender

ok ppl, i found a solution for those of you that doesnt have anything in entry 003 (its empty...) anyway, i had the same problem 003 was empty, 004 had some daemon entries but wasnt the right one coz it was all in allow statues. 003 didnt have anything to allow to... anyway, i created a new user entry in the 003 permission list called SYSTEM and marked it allow full access. BINGO!

if 003 doesnt exist maybe it can be created? then user SYSTEM created and then allowed full access??? you can try it out. my problem is over now. later dudes and dudets!

Comment

PM me

PM me for questions and ill try to help if i can. other-wise, im not sure i`ll be here anymore.

Comment

Operating System: P-M@2,7GHZ/Geforce 6800Ultra/1gig Pc3200 Dual Channel Ram,
                          Burning Software: Nero/Alcohol 120%
                          Anti-virus Software: Kaspersky
                          DAEMON Tools Version: 347

Hi!
                          I had the same problem because i trusted someone who told me to deny the read one in the 003 and 004 folder in:
                          HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\R oot\SYSTEM\

After i agreed it again ^^ it worked again

Comment

wooho im happy

i finally managed to re-install daemon tools, and not getting this stupid error..
                            listen, i used the program st*rfuck to disable my cd-rom drives..and after disabling them i was able to install daemon tools

Comment

25009 problem

Operating System: Win XP
                              Burning Software: NERO
                              Anti-virus Software: Antivir
                              DAEMON Tools Version: Latest version

Thanks d3rd3vil I finely could reinstall daemon Tools
                              Thanks m80

Comment

Thank you too...that was the information i was looking for
                                @ d3rd3vil....

good job, well done

Comment

Working...
                                X