"insert disk#2" prpblem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "insert disk#2" prpblem

hi guys im new to using daemon. so ill try to make this short and sweet as possible.

scenario: might and magic 8, windows xp-pro, dameon tools version 3.47 installed, used cdrwin to make an iso out from the actual might and magic 8 cd. (one iso for the installation disk and one iso for the play disk)

Objective: MY GOAL IS PLAY PC GAMES WITHOUT HAVING THE ACTUAL GAME IN MY CDROM AND TO NOT HAVE TO BURN A 1:1 COPY FOR EMULATION. Is it possible? (i borrowed a bunch of pc games from a friend)

okay, i mounted the MM8 installation iso on my virtual drive (H. it loaded up fine, i installed the game to my pc, no prob.

then after mounting the iso from the play disk i go to play the game, but it ask for the original disk.

now i know a little about the copyright features daemon has for emulation and i tried all, but to no avail. :-(

so can any tell me what my options are? is it even possible to play a mounted iso without having to burn a 1:1 copy. if so, wouldnt that defeat the purpose of using a virtual drive in the first place? heeeeeeeelllp!
Working...
X