Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making DVD mini image from Safedisc 4.70.000

Making DVD mini image from Safedisc 4.70.000

Trying to make a mini image for Battlefield 2142. but can't get it to work. just doesn't want to amount, even if its full image.

any one got any help?

i have brought the game, but its just a pain in the ass putting dvd in and out. wanna keep it safe.

P.S - add battlefield 2142 safedisc 4.70 to you game database.
    Regard Solway

How did you create your full image ?
    Last edited by Terramex; 26.12.2006, 13:24. Reason: updated Link
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Safedisk 4.70 successfully blacklisted all virtual drives up to date so don't try to make it work at least until antiblacklisting tools are updated.Better try to make a copy with blindwrite 6 and burn it to a dvd and the EZ-Play driver will automatically do the job.You can play from backup and your original cd is safe.

Comment

i used alcohol 120% to make the image, tried to make a mini image but didn't work.

both are blacklisted when you try and run the game.

there is a No-cd crack, which is the exe of EA downloader version. but won't this do something to pb or cd key?

plus
        strange thing is battlefield 2 mini-image works for the 1.3 patch which is SD4.5.
        is it only SD4.7 that can't be anti-blacklisted?
        Regard Solway

Comment

Originally Posted by neptun
          Safedisk 4.70 successfully blacklisted all virtual drives up to date so don't try to make it work at least until antiblacklisting tools are updated.
          It's just that SD 4.7 takes a closer look whether opt. IDE drives are present. When deactivating opt. IDE drives in device manager there shouldn't be a problem with a mounted image.
          I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

ok i have done it

create full image of DVD with Alcohol 120%
            use latest version of daemon tools
            Mount the full image
            disable your hardware DVD Drive, via device manager.

load battlefield 2142 game and it should work.

mini images don't work.

Don't use this ILLEGALY, buy the game! This is only for a DVD health saving option!

another question, can you make files have 0kb? so the full image is only a few kb.

P.S why don't my posts appear straight away?
            Regard Solway

Comment

Your posts don't show up immediately because the forums are moderated. Please don't talk about cracks, that's expressly forbidden by the board rules.
              "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Settings?

Hi

I tried this but couldn't get my maxi image to work even with my physical dvd drive disabled in device manager.

(I made the image with high DPM 1x)

Anything else I should do?

Comment

Safedisc doesn't require DPM.

Comment

Spiny, create a new image using Alcohol's latest SafeDisc profile.
                    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Originally Posted by solway
                      plus
                      strange thing is battlefield 2 mini-image works for the 1.3 patch which is SD4.5.
                      Though it could be easy implemented i haven't seen that content check to be handed in later with patches (only the blacklist gets updated).

Titles published with SD 4.0 patched to SD 4.5+ -> mini image works
                      Titles published with SD 4.5 -> mini image doesn't work

Comment

Thanks for that - I ticked everything & it worked

Now I just need to figure out if I can disable the physical drive automatically with a wmi script.

Comment

Originally Posted by Spiny
                          Hi

I tried this but couldn't get my maxi image to work even with my physical dvd drive disabled in device manager.

(I made the image with high DPM 1x)

Anything else I should do?
                          didn't use DPM, and the read speed was stuck on max.
                          did tick, skip errors, and advanced sector scaning

also tick the safedisc protection in daemon tools, just to be safe.

thanks guys for the help.
                          Regard Solway

Comment

There's no need to enable the Safedisk emulation, all the emulations only are needed if you use a CD-R. Its better to disable all emulations because i remember a conflict with a Sims add-on and the safedisk emulation.
                            Last edited by AnalCobra; 23.10.2006, 21:22.
                            Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

so will there be a new blindwrite 6 plugin made
                              so u can mount a image with out disabled the cd roms

it will do the same as the bw auto play? where that needs 2 be installed to use the image?

Comment

Working...
                              X