Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New problem?

Hi, i've got a problem while using Daemon Tools 4.0.6

The error message is in french, so i'll try to translate it as fidely as possible

Daemon Tools runs with no problems, i launch it, mount an image, but then, nothing happens. When i clik on the virtual device, i got the message "windows can't read from that disk. It might be damaged or using a format that's not compatible with windows"

I don't know how to solve this problem :/

get that sometimes myself, workaround i found was to 'eject' the disk, double click the drive in explorer (it says something like 'no disk present.. insert disk in drive blah'), then i clicked ok and mounted it again and it worked fine... could be an AIN issue (problem i had before, but AIN is active..)..
    my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Or it could be a bad image... Areyou sure that the imageis working ? Did it work before or on another pc?
      Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

the unmount and remount thing just doesn't work with me, no result. And yeah, i'm sure the image is ok, i tried it with another computer and everything went fine

Comment

for me, the image is fine, if it doesn't work in daemon tools, then it works in alcohol, and vice versa.. thats the odd thing
          my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Working...
          X