Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it cant....

I have done what you suggested lmmaksiu,
    I am able to run the game..and stuck with a white screen!
    anybody have any ideas to solve this?

edit by admin: Please don't double post. The forums are moderated which is why your posts don't show up immediately.

Comment

damn, this game is really screwing my ass.. ok, now i've tryed every single thing here but nothing works.

i have mounted my swfoc image with DT 4.06 and then i've started YASU and tried to start the game but then nothing happens, i hit the swfoc.exe and nothing happens. if i remove the YASU it says emulator detected, if i use PROYCON or whatever its called it says that my CD could not be authenticated and if i use pr0t.st0p it says the same.

please help me!

Comment

Originally Posted by fr1duric
        it says that my CD could not be authenticated
        This message means your image is bad. Click on my signature and there is explained how to create a proper SecuRom image.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz
          This message means your image is bad. Click on my signature and there is explained how to create a proper SecuRom image.
          now it says that all the time instead of having that "nothing happens" thing, please help me!

Comment

omg, i got it to work...for ONE time :S
            but i had monitor frequency problems, so i couldn't see the picture, i quited and now i can't get it to work lol
            still the same s*it about authentification

Comment

I have a problem too, every time I try to run the game is says A required security module can not be activated. This program can not be executed.
              I've tried with YASU, Daemon 4.06, proycon, blindwrite but every time I get the same error.
              plz help!!!

Comment

It seems so your cd/dvd drive cant read DPM properply, you have to search mds in web or maybe one member could send it to you (i dont have the game).
                Peace Through Power

Comment

It seems so your cd/dvd drive cant read DPM properply, you have to search mds in web or maybe one member could send it to you (i dont have the game).
                  i mounted it with daemon tools, so you think i should burn it?

Comment

Burning is not necessary. Your problem is your mds file as i have written above.
                    Peace Through Power

Comment

if anyone get this game running please tell me what image you used and what anti protection. thanks!

Comment

If you have problem with white screen then you can try to install newest graphic card drivers or buy new one (I can not think about sth more).

And if someone have sth like using YASU and then click on foc.exe and nothing happens then try to disable your cd/dvd roms (phisical disabling from your mainboard and then go to system(control panel) then go to Device Menager (in Pl menedzer urzadzen) and then disable there CD/DVD roms and click on button to found changes in devices. Then system should delete your CD/DVD roms from list and then try to play (YASU, DT 4.06 and foc.exe).

And if someone wants I can upload my part of image (I did it using blindwriter) and I mean here only small parts of it (bwa, bws [optional] (15MB) and the third file [just without main image (~380MB)]. But it is useless for ppl who did image using Alcohol software I think.

Comment

I maked a new inmage with the new alcohol 120%, but I still get the same error. MDS mounted but still not able to play. more tips?

Comment

ok... i've tried
                            *pr0t.st0p + procyon + cd rom enabled= cd authentification error
                            *pr0t.stop + procyon + cdrom disabled = nothing happens
                            *pr0t.st0p + cd rom enabled= cd authentification error
                            *pr0t.stop + cdrom disabled = nothing happens
                            also tried yasu, but that messed up my windows booting (ps. yasu didn't help)
                            i'm starting to give up hope

Comment

@eyelids: Does it run from your original CD/DVD?

Comment

exactly same here, eyelids. i've alreadt lost my hope.. doing a last try today and then im gonna wait for crack/solution.

Comment

Working...
                                X