Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 79

Thread: Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption SECUROM

Experienced User

disable EZ-Play (part of BlindWrite 6)
    Carpe diem

mount image use curerom to create profile and then use pr0t.st0p it works fine here for me

question is there away to turn on pr0t stop in the target box? without clicking on it

New User

You can mount image using DT 4.06 and disable your cdroms (disconnect them). And work for me without any program. Without dislabling CD roms then it tells me that I must insert CD into my G: drive (phisical drive).

New User

Mount image using DT 4.06(!) and use it http://www.download.curerom.net/YASU_DT406.rar

It works without disabling CDroms. Hope it will help you with those problems.

Daumen hoch

Quote Originally Posted by lmmaksiu
    Mount image using DT 4.06(!) and use it http://www.download.curerom.net/YASU_DT406.rar

It works without disabling CDroms. Hope it will help you with those problems.
    Works great, thanks!

Default it cant....

I have done what you suggested lmmaksiu,
    I am able to run the game..and stuck with a white screen!
    anybody have any ideas to solve this?

edit by admin: Please don't double post. The forums are moderated which is why your posts don't show up immediately.

damn, this game is really screwing my ass.. ok, now i've tryed every single thing here but nothing works.

i have mounted my swfoc image with DT 4.06 and then i've started YASU and tried to start the game but then nothing happens, i hit the swfoc.exe and nothing happens. if i remove the YASU it says emulator detected, if i use PROYCON or whatever its called it says that my CD could not be authenticated and if i use pr0t.st0p it says the same.

please help me!

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

Quote Originally Posted by fr1duric
    it says that my CD could not be authenticated
    This message means your image is bad. Click on my signature and there is explained how to create a proper SecuRom image.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Quote Originally Posted by Blazkowicz
    This message means your image is bad. Click on my signature and there is explained how to create a proper SecuRom image.
    now it says that all the time instead of having that "nothing happens" thing, please help me!

omg, i got it to work...for ONE time :S
    but i had monitor frequency problems, so i couldn't see the picture, i quited and now i can't get it to work lol
    still the same s*it about authentification

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast