Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 79

Thread: Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption SECUROM

New User

I have a problem too, every time I try to run the game is says A required security module can not be activated. This program can not be executed.
    I've tried with YASU, Daemon 4.06, proycon, blindwrite but every time I get the same error.
    plz help!!!

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

It seems so your cd/dvd drive cant read DPM properply, you have to search mds in web or maybe one member could send it to you (i dont have the game).
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Quote Originally Posted by Blazkowicz
    It seems so your cd/dvd drive cant read DPM properply, you have to search mds in web or maybe one member could send it to you (i dont have the game).
    i mounted it with daemon tools, so you think i should burn it?

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

Burning is not necessary. Your problem is your mds file as i have written above.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

if anyone get this game running please tell me what image you used and what anti protection. thanks!

New User

If you have problem with white screen then you can try to install newest graphic card drivers or buy new one (I can not think about sth more).

And if someone have sth like using YASU and then click on foc.exe and nothing happens then try to disable your cd/dvd roms (phisical disabling from your mainboard and then go to system(control panel) then go to Device Menager (in Pl menedzer urzadzen) and then disable there CD/DVD roms and click on button to found changes in devices. Then system should delete your CD/DVD roms from list and then try to play (YASU, DT 4.06 and foc.exe).

And if someone wants I can upload my part of image (I did it using blindwriter) and I mean here only small parts of it (bwa, bws [optional] (15MB) and the third file [just without main image (~380MB)]. But it is useless for ppl who did image using Alcohol software I think.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Blazkowicz
    I maked a new inmage with the new alcohol 120%, but I still get the same error. MDS mounted but still not able to play. more tips?

ok... i've tried
    *pr0t.st0p + procyon + cd rom enabled= cd authentification error
    *pr0t.stop + procyon + cdrom disabled = nothing happens
    *pr0t.st0p + cd rom enabled= cd authentification error
    *pr0t.stop + cdrom disabled = nothing happens
    also tried yasu, but that messed up my windows booting (ps. yasu didn't help)
    i'm starting to give up hope

Experienced User

@eyelids: Does it run from your original CD/DVD?

exactly same here, eyelids. i've alreadt lost my hope.. doing a last try today and then im gonna wait for crack/solution.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast