Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption SECUROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by lmmaksiu
    And if someone have sth like using YASU and then click on foc.exe and nothing happens then try to disable your cd/dvd roms (phisical disabling from your mainboard and then go to system(control panel) then go to Device Menager (in Pl menedzer urzadzen) and then disable there CD/DVD roms and click on button to found changes in devices. Then system should delete your CD/DVD roms from list and then try to play (YASU, DT 4.06 and foc.exe).
    OK I did exactly this when nothing happened but I still got the same problem, NOTHING happens please help!

Comment

i do have the original disc if anyone wants me to do anything with it.

Comment

I have the original disc and I cant get it to play full stop! emulation dectected on system! how can I get around this without uninstalling everything!-------NOW HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS THE GUY BELOW!!!!
        Last edited by wolf-uk; 06.11.2006, 11:39.

Comment

I have bought this game and cant get it to work!@ I play Empire at War just fine but I cant get the expansion to play - it says Emulator Detected - once i do shut off or uninstall emulator programs it still does nothing! Any ideas?!

Comment

no matter what i try i get emulation software detected.

EDIT: i installed the newest dtools and not i get the white screen (OF DEATH)

how can i actually play the game?
            Last edited by kidwizz; 06.11.2006, 13:11.

Comment

i had this problem untill i uninstalled blindwrite.

Comment

done that! still the problem remains! ARGG

Comment

YAY I GOT IT WORKING.. but unyay. when the game starts this error comes up:

Expect Strange bugs...

xml parse error - File.\data\XML\GUIDialogs.xml: file has syntax errors, see log file.

WTF does that mean. do i have a bad image? do i have to reinstall

Comment

starforce sure makes problem for legal users. starforce should be removed from the world.

well guys, most of will have to wait for a crack or from help from reloaded to fix this game up is what i think.

Comment

Originally Posted by fr1duric
                      starforce should be removed from the world.
                      i so agree with that. starforce needs to be Alt+Control+Deleted... for ever

Comment

@fr1duric
                        Don't talk about cracks here, please. There are rules.

Comment

Originally Posted by fr1duric
                          starforce sure makes problem for legal users. starforce should be removed from the world.
                          pity the game is not starforce protected..... otherwise your protest would be meaningful...
                          my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

I have the sad feeling that some guys here use a warezed
                            image. Keep in mind that we won't help you with such shit,
                            that is not our deal here. Ask for help where you got the
                            image from, I'm sure they are glad to help you.

Gentlemen, we are no dumbasses!

And I do not want to read again "Reloaded" or "Procyon".

Next one who post about such shit is out - permanently.
                            Fact is that this game works. I have the game
                            myself and it works flawlessly. And it is NOT StarForce-
                            protected

Comment

Wait...I thought Procyon was just a modified version of ASR? I've seen numerous posts about it over the forum, and no one said anything about it.

*EDIT*
                              Never mind. I did some digging and it seems they're a "release" group. I understand now.
                              Last edited by Jito463; 08.11.2006, 14:14.

Comment

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg
                                I have the sad feeling that some guys here use a warezed
                                image. Keep in mind that we won't help you with such shit,
                                that is not our deal here. Ask for help where you got the
                                image from, I'm sure they are glad to help you.

Gentlemen, we are no dumbasses!

And I do not want to read again "Reloaded" or "Procyon".

Next one who post about such shit is out - permanently.
                                Fact is that this game works. I have the game
                                myself and it works flawlessly. And it is NOT StarForce-
                                protected
                                I have a original image from my dvd ...make with alcohol 120% and IS NOT WORKING...why???

Comment

Working...
                                X