No announcement yet.

Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption SECUROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup they're a release group who modified the asr loader and claimed it as their own....
    my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Originally Posted by hide
      I have a original image from my dvd ...make with alcohol 120% and IS NOT WORKING...why???
      What settings/speeds did you use in Alcohol to create the image?

Comment

Originally Posted by Reef
        What settings/speeds did you use in Alcohol to create the image?
        I choose read DPM and Max speed /Max precision

Comment

Try different DPM-Extraction speeds.

Comment

I have a original image from my dvd ...make with alcohol 120% and IS NOT WORKING...why???
            What do you mean by "IS NOT WORKING"? Does it give you an error message? Does it just hang and not run? Does it fly your monitor around you in a "Exorcist" kind of way? In what way doesn't it work?

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463
              What do you mean by "IS NOT WORKING"? Does it give you an error message? Does it just hang and not run? Does it fly your monitor around you in a "Exorcist" kind of way? In what way doesn't it work?
              So simple he give me error "insert original disc"

Comment

That message means your disc image isn't good enough. As FordPrefect said, try different DPM extraction speeds.

Comment

ok i will try DPM high precision and 1x extraction...i let u know smth later...

Comment

What i need to use for a launch SW EAW FOC ??? and what I need to do for the launch ??

Comment

Hello,

Ok I find the right way.... I will explain how to launch the game for everybody here...
                      For fu** the securom you need to make a really good copy of disc...what u need is:

1 good dvd (or cd) drive
                      2 Alcohol 120%
                      3 Daemon tools 4.06
                      4 The original disc of the game (i have tested just dvd version)

First make a new image with DPM extraction HIGH PRECISION and the LOWEST speed for DPM extraction (for me 1x)
                      Then mount image with the latest daemon tools without any emulation active and without cuerom or yasu.
                      Then launch the game, if the game dosen't start that's mean ur disc image is not good enough.
                      Cause for not good image:

- too speedy dpm extraction
                      - wrong settings in alcohol
                      - dvd/cd drive is not dpm extraction capable

I hope it's clear for everybody... however for pirated version I think now don't work anymore if the iso is not really good...but is not a problem of us ...just original game guys!

Comment

I hope it's clear for everybody... however for pirated version I think now don't work anymore if the iso is not really good...but is not a problem of us ...just original game guys!
                        Isos never work. They do not store enough copy protection related information.

Comment

Hi!

Its my proplem too. My image from "forces of corruption" dont work. i used the last alcohol version, dpm extraction high and speed 1x .... ( and shure, Daemon 4.06)

My images from "Fear- Extraction Point" and "Dark Messiah" works fine.

I used the Toshiba 1602 DVD-reader. Its four/five years old, so i think i must buy a new reader.... Can anybody tell me which DVD-Reader (IDE) its very fine to Read dpm from DVD?

Thanks

Comment

"Unable to authenticate original disc"

How am i suposed to get past this??

Comment

You have to create a better image, click on one link in my signatur, there is explained how to create a good image.
                              Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                              Peace Through Power

Comment

You might want to edit that post, Blazkowicz. DVD DPM extraction should be done at maximum speed, not 1x.

Comment

Working...
                                X