Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption SECUROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, chief.

I was just wondering about hearing of them. It didn't know that it was a rls.group.

I gonn' stop now.
    Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
    Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
    Schreibt mir eine PN!
    If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

no problem

Comment

Emulator detected False positive

I have the full legal copy of both games. I OWN them. They are mine, I bought them at Wall-mart. I used to have dtools on my drive, along with blindwrite and a few other programs to help with my video editing and saving my old game disks. I have uninstalled ALL of these and their parent folders. This fracken game keeps giving me the emulation detected BS. Anyone know how to purge everything that MIGHT be considered an emulator from your hard drive without a full format?

Is there some kind of list as to just WHAT programs arent aloud anywhere?

I currently have Sucurroms tech guys working on this but my time is short and I want to get gaming, Its already been several days ive been on this.

Thanks much for your time.

Comment

The game should run from the original without having to uninstall any drive emulator (except maybe ye need to disable EZPlay from blindwrite if you own it.) Use curesecurom if you have crappy problems.
          Carpe diem

Comment

Working...
          X