DT Pro - missed the boat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by nerva View Post
    as a matter of fact is DT team (imho), complete beta testing of their sptd driver on 4.xx version using end_user computers.
    Funny i thought thats what Star Force does with its protection, gets the poor end user to test it, messing their systems up.

Its funny your post has the same ring to it as SF used to post on Alc forum when you guys first came out.

Is that true, that there is no way to emulate these disks not just in the nearest future... in the nearest millenium!!!
    I guess you guys were wrong then like you are now

Comment

Is that true, that there is no way to emulate these disks not just in the nearest future... in the nearest millenium!!!
      haha, dunno why that made me laugh out loud

Comment

And knowing that these people from Starforce can't even keep a forum running
        Anyway, SF is as good as dead. Games using their protection are rare these days, and it's all because of their attitude.
        But ofcourse it a lot easier to blame the DT team for everything...

Comment

Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
          Funny i thought thats what Star Force does with its protection, gets the poor end user to test it, messing their systems up.
          Its funny your post has the same ring to it as SF used to post on Alc forum when you guys first came out.
          I guess you guys were wrong then like you are now
          Yeah, I kept getting blue screens thanks to Starforce. Now I use Vista and no Starforce-protected games whatsoever and I'm a happy fellow!

Comment

Working...
          X