Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTA San Andreas is a very good game!

Comment

Wow, I nearly forgot about this thread. I've been gone from Daemon Tools for a while now since I've been a bit busy.

I do however check the forum at least once a week.

Anyway, I got some fairly decent games now. I just bought Devil May Cry 4 for my PC a couple months ago.

I plan on buying some more soon, my PC game collection consists of 60+ games.
      Xtemulation - Emulation News and Downloads
      Xtemulation Forums - Emulation Support

Comment

Europa Universalis ROME

Hi all

If you like Antique History and STR games , try Europa Universalis
        "ROME" edited by Paradox .

You can get monthes and monthes to play this game, cause you get plenty of possibilities to create again Antique Rome's History.

This game requiert patience and reflexion, it's very welldone, you have really people of this periode .

And "sherries on the cake" the game is no protected.

You install the game with its CD, you put the CD in its box. You click on Rome's Icone, and game runs fine! No image, no emulator are necessary!

Congratulations to Paradox editor cause he respects his clients! (customers)

Good attitude, good game, buy it and do not pirate it.

I think plenty of editors would take example on Paradox editor!

Best regard and cordialy!

joeldecaroual

Comment

hey i'll be quick

games you should be able to play
          dead space
          timeshift
          left 4 dead
          fallout 3
          bioshock
          and if you like a new kind of fps check out portal

games you will be able to play if you dont mind real classics
          dues ex and dues ex - invisible war (2 seperate games not an expantion)
          system shock 2
          (but not ss1 it's very bad + no-one sells it an y more not even online)
          though ss2 is pretty pricey for a old game (around 30$) i think its exactly what your looking for its a fps and a rpg

ps some of those games up the top may be out of ur price range for some time

pps those last few games may not be sold at a games store anymore (check online)

Comment

if u want to try a good rpg get morrowind or oblivian they are great games a masive story line i beat ull never beat it

Comment

hm

Im surprised that Quake 4 would be your favourite pc game. Thats a really fun game but its not as fun as the games out there like Diablo and warcraft ( not a good game either) age of empires......i would rate quake probably 4th on my list

Comment

Originally Posted by craftyfirestorm View Post
                hey i'll be quick

games you should be able to play
                dead space
                timeshift
                left 4 dead
                fallout 3
                bioshock
                and if you like a new kind of fps check out portal

games you will be able to play if you dont mind real classics
                dues ex and dues ex - invisible war (2 seperate games not an expantion)
                system shock 2
                (but not ss1 it's very bad + no-one sells it an y more not even online)
                though ss2 is pretty pricey for a old game (around 30$) i think its exactly what your looking for its a fps and a rpg

ps some of those games up the top may be out of ur price range for some time

pps those last few games may not be sold at a games store anymore (check online)
                I know it's been a while, but I now have Dead Space, Left 4 Dead, and Bioshock.

Originally Posted by 78uh View Post
                Im surprised that Quake 4 would be your favourite pc game. Thats a really fun game but its not as fun as the games out there like Diablo and warcraft ( not a good game either) age of empires......i would rate quake probably 4th on my list
                I never said it was my favorite, it's just one of the games I own in my collection.

To think how much my PC game collection has grown since starting this thread, not only do I have a bunch of retail games, I also have a bunch of games I purchased through Steam. I have to have at least over a 100+ PC games, I would of had more if I hadn't sold some of my PC games to Gamestop back when they were still accepting trade ins for PC games.

Since I started this thread I've built myself a fairly nice PC with a Core2Duo E8500, Geforce 9800 GT, 4 GB DDR2 Dual Channel Ram, and Windows 7 x64.

Comment

Originally Posted by Xtreme2damax View Post
                  ....The games must have an Excellent Story/Plot , I always love a good, Exciting, moving or Compelling Story in a game.

Also I probably wouldn't mind trying out an RPG for once.

Then you should try out Dragon Age: Origins!

Comment

I was planning on buying it, I just need to scrounge up the cash from somewhere.

I took advantage of the Steam holiday sale and bought the following games:

Assassins Creed: Directors Cut
                    Mirrors Edge
                    Far Cry 2
                    Mass Effect
                    Street Fighter IV

Comment

Working...
                    X