Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Good PC Games

New User

Frage hm

Im surprised that Quake 4 would be your favourite pc game. Thats a really fun game but its not as fun as the games out there like Diablo and warcraft ( not a good game either) age of empires......i would rate quake probably 4th on my list

Quote Originally Posted by craftyfirestorm View Post
    hey i'll be quick

games you should be able to play
    dead space
    timeshift
    left 4 dead
    fallout 3
    bioshock
    and if you like a new kind of fps check out portal

games you will be able to play if you dont mind real classics
    dues ex and dues ex - invisible war (2 seperate games not an expantion)
    system shock 2
    (but not ss1 it's very bad + no-one sells it an y more not even online)
    though ss2 is pretty pricey for a old game (around 30$) i think its exactly what your looking for its a fps and a rpg

ps some of those games up the top may be out of ur price range for some time

pps those last few games may not be sold at a games store anymore (check online)
    I know it's been a while, but I now have Dead Space, Left 4 Dead, and Bioshock.

Quote Originally Posted by 78uh View Post
    Im surprised that Quake 4 would be your favourite pc game. Thats a really fun game but its not as fun as the games out there like Diablo and warcraft ( not a good game either) age of empires......i would rate quake probably 4th on my list
    I never said it was my favorite, it's just one of the games I own in my collection.

To think how much my PC game collection has grown since starting this thread, not only do I have a bunch of retail games, I also have a bunch of games I purchased through Steam. I have to have at least over a 100+ PC games, I would of had more if I hadn't sold some of my PC games to Gamestop back when they were still accepting trade ins for PC games.

Since I started this thread I've built myself a fairly nice PC with a Core2Duo E8500, Geforce 9800 GT, 4 GB DDR2 Dual Channel Ram, and Windows 7 x64.
    Xtemulation - Emulation News and Downloads
    Xtemulation Forums - Emulation Support

Experienced User

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme2damax View Post
    ....The games must have an Excellent Story/Plot , I always love a good, Exciting, moving or Compelling Story in a game.

Also I probably wouldn't mind trying out an RPG for once.

Then you should try out Dragon Age: Origins!

I was planning on buying it, I just need to scrounge up the cash from somewhere.

I took advantage of the Steam holiday sale and bought the following games:

Assassins Creed: Directors Cut
    Mirrors Edge
    Far Cry 2
    Mass Effect
    Street Fighter IV
    Xtemulation - Emulation News and Downloads
    Xtemulation Forums - Emulation Support

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123