No announcement yet.

Splinter cell Double agent using securom 7.27 & 7.29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have the same problem with the original then try this (taken from ubi forums):

- Install the December distro of DirectX (i.e. the latest one) just in case
    - what gfx card do you have? Updated drivers?
    - Create a shortcut to your desktop to your SplinterCell.exe with a path like this:
    "<GAMEDIR>\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent\SCDA-Offline\System\SplinterCell4.exe" -II (those are two captial i's, which should activate the log function)

Hope that helps
    If the minimum wasn't acceptable it wouldn't be called the minimum.

Comment

Hi can anyone help me i tried everything but still don't work..

I've mounted the image on Deamon Tools with all options active and Yasu running but when i click on the .exe files nothing appears. I also tried to remake the image using the settings in Blazkowicz's sign but alcohol doesn't create the image. Can anybody help? Thanx

Comment

What do you mean by "alcohol doesn't create the image"? A little detail goes a long way.

Comment

Problem with splinter cell double agent

Hi , I have a problem with Splinter Cell . I have DT 4.06HE with SPTD 1.56 , and I can't start the game , I get the message "Please insert the original disc instead of a backup (1000)." The file that I've mounted on DT is called SCDA.mdf . Here's the configuration of my PC:

OS: WinXP Professional 5.1 Service Pack 2 (Build #2600) CPU: Intel Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8200 @, 2.67 GHz Video: Plug and Play Monitor on ATI Radeon HD 3850 (1280x1024x32bpp 60Hz) Sound: Realtek HD Audio output Memory: Used: 530/2048MB Uptime: 41m 35s HD: [C:] 8.92/19.52 GB [D:Net stuff] 3.59/4.88 GB [E:Jocuri] 62.74/146.72 GB [F:Retea] 26.51/126.95 GB [G:] 4.62/10.08 GB [I:STUFF] 15.57/20.50 GB [J:] 16.23/43.94 GB Connection: rds via WAN Miniport (PPPOE) @ 100.0 Mbps (Rec: 17.99MB Sent: 47.52MB)

Any help would be really appreciated

Comment

Originally Posted by nlkoo View Post
            Hi , I have a problem with Splinter Cell . I have DT 4.06HE with SPTD 1.56 , and I can't start the game , I get the message "Please insert the original disc instead of a backup (1000)." The file that I've mounted on DT is called SCDA.mdf .
            First of all: why don't you upgrade to the latest version of DT Lite? DT 4.06HE is quite old.

And second: you should mount the .mds file, not the .mdf. The DPM data which is needed to bypass the copy protection is inside the .mds file, so it won't work without it.

Comment

Well I tried with DT Lite , same problem . When I try to mount SCDA.mds I get the error "Unable to mount image.File is not accessible"

What should I do ? Thank you

Comment

Working...
              X