X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clone images - please support it

i have make an image with clone and got 4 files:

.dvd

so how can i open it with dtools? will there be a support in the future or н am too stupid

well, what did you make the files with?
    my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

This is DVD format of CloneCD.
      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
      Peace Through Power

Comment

there will be support in the future as we got permission from Slysoft (long time ago, I must admit), but do not see really that big interest (as you can see yourself by only few requests). However: we will support it when we have some free time to implement it, atm, there is more important work to be done. My apologize for any inconvenience here

Comment

thx for answer i dont need it tomorrow and i know u have a lot of work to do but nice to read that if u will have a litte free time u will add it

Comment

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg View Post
            there will be support in the future as we got permission from Slysoft (long time ago, I must admit), but do not see really that big interest (as you can see yourself by only few requests). However: we will support it when we have some free time to implement it, atm, there is more important work to be done. My apologize for any inconvenience here
            Any reason not to implement this now a year after this post was originally posted?

And to the mod I apologize for posting to two threads about this! Anyway to merge the two threads? I swear I did a search for .dvd format and nothing came up otherwise I wouldn't have created the other post. I saw another thread were a person searched for another format and that did not come up as well. Maybe something up with the search tools? Anyways...Thanks!

Comment

unfortunately, the same reason is still valid - with release of
              DT Pro we got even more work

Apart from this, we mostly concentrate of course on our own
              image-format, mds/mdf, which is DT Pro's native image-format.

However, the issue is not from the table, should we see some
              spare time, we will implement it (or better, we will update
              current clone-image-format in DT)

Comment

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg View Post
                unfortunately, the same reason is still valid - with release of
                DT Pro we got even more work
                Apart from this, we mostly concentrate of course on our own
                image-format, mds/mdf, which is DT Pro's native image-format.
                However, the issue is not from the table, should we see some
                spare time, we will implement it (or better, we will update
                current clone-image-format in DT)
                When you guys do get .dvd supported I'd be willing to plop down some dough to help support. I will keep a look out for when it is supported and I'll make a contribution. I would like to get the DT Pro Adv., but unfortunately it's a bit steep (in US dollars, not to mention the credit card charges for international conversions). As well as the yearly support renewals. Otherwise I would be glad to throw at least little bit to you guys. If it was one up front cost and maybe a minimal cost for updates that would be easier on me. Anyways...thanks for answering!

Comment

Working...
                X