Hash animation master

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hash animation master

In the past I have used DT to mount an image of my animation master CD so I do not need to keep it in the hard drive. The latest update will not recognize the DT image (created originally using CloneCD - it is safedisc 2.8) The program instead looks only at the physical drives - IDE and usb. I tried various forms of creating a new image using alcohol 120% - mounting the image in Alcohol. Then I tried setting DT to safedisc emulation and grabing the image with alcohol. All with the same result: I need to have a physical disk in one of the physical drives. I have been able to run using a burned disk, but that really defeats my purpose of not having to have the physical disk in my computer.

What version of safedisc does update use?

Comment

Ah, I did not catch that in the first post. It is safedisc 2.8

Comment

This version of safedisc should not blacklist virtual drive. Make sure you have current dtools (3.41) installed.

Comment

I am using DT 3.41 - latest. When I scaned the cd using clonyxl it said safedisc 2.8 Is it possible that the update - which is supposed to run with the same cd could be updated to safedisc 2.9?

Comment

Google for a tool called Safedisc Ananlyzer and scan exe.

Comment

Okay, I ran those and discovered that prior to the update (when it ran fine with DT) it was using safedisc 2.9 Now it is using safedisc 3.15

Comment

Safedisc3 does indeed blacklist virtual drive - this should be fixed in the next update.

Comment

Working...
                X