Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2142 How To

Hello Guys,
    I searched here, at the Alcohol Forum and used Google, but I never found a Manual to make an Image of BF2142 and mounting it. I know that BF2142 uses SafeDisc 4.7 but I dont know how I make an Image of it, because its on an DVD. I only made Images of CDs, but never of DVDs, and then I cant choose between the Protections.

And now I need someone who can explain this to someone who dont uses all this Programms often and dont know all things you all know.

Please dont give me Links to Threads, where this problem is allready solved, because I cant understand them.

Please help me!

Just make an image with Alcohol, the rest is done automatically.
    You probably need to use a 3rd party tool or disable all ATAPI devices in device manager due to general SCSI blacklist.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

see this thread, the full image answer is in there

still trying to make a mini image tho
      Regard Solway

Comment

What do you mean with "just make an Image with Alcohol"? What Settings should I use?

Comment

Ok, it works now when I deactivated my optical Drives in the Device Manager, but does some Software exists wich can handle this by itself? It needs more time to disable the drives, then just switch the DVDs.
          Last edited by Sw00f; 27.12.2006, 23:44.

Comment

Try YASU 1.05

Comment

Dont work, I also tried SD4Blocker, but it dont work too.

Comment

yasu didn't work for me,

instead the Daemon tools safedisc emulator worked. need the lastest version.

might need to restart pc if you have used yasu, cause a problem for me
                Regard Solway

Comment

That dont work too, I am using DT V4.08HE. I think this is the lastest Version.

Comment

Working...
                  X