Can only mount 4 drives??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can only mount 4 drives??

Is this a bug or something..i would like to know how you can set more than 4 drives...alcohol lets u set a lot more so why doesn't daemon?

I think that DT Pro will support more than 4 drives. I'm only guessing, but I think the rationale is that if you need more than 4, you should pay for it.

Comment

Yes, DT Pro will support more than 4 drives, but the standard DTools is limited to 4 max.

Comment

I think d-tools should have more than 4 drives.i think they should keep 8 drives at the most!!

Comment

I think for a FREE application that's updated and supported AND as useful as daemon-tools--I'm freaking happy to have ONE drive.

Honestly....how hard is it unmount and mount an image? I can't think of a single time I've needed to have MORE than one image mounted.

Comment

I always use only one virtual drive. I see no point in mounting a dozen images to different virtual drives while I only use one of them at a time.
            All it takes to swap images is a few mouse clicks, nobody ever died from that

Comment

Originally Posted by Reef View Post
              I always use only one virtual drive. I see no point in mounting a dozen images to different virtual drives while I only use one of them at a time.
              All it takes to swap images is a few mouse clicks, nobody ever died from that
              Thats what i think, too.
              I always have only one vdrive. And thats clearly enough. Thousands of drives are only irritating.
              But everybody can do it on his way.
              Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

I use Alcohol, and still only have 4 virtual drives enabled at any given time. I usually don't even need that many, but there are times when they come in handy and it's easier to leave them running then to switch between 2 to 4 virtual drives all the time.

Comment

Working...
                X