Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Can only mount 4 drives??

Default Can only mount 4 drives??

Is this a bug or something..i would like to know how you can set more than 4 drives...alcohol lets u set a lot more so why doesn't daemon?

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/daem...helppage=31#21
    I think that DT Pro will support more than 4 drives. I'm only guessing, but I think the rationale is that if you need more than 4, you should pay for it.

Master

Yes, DT Pro will support more than 4 drives, but the standard DTools is limited to 4 max.

I think d-tools should have more than 4 drives.i think they should keep 8 drives at the most!!

New User

I think for a FREE application that's updated and supported AND as useful as daemon-tools--I'm freaking happy to have ONE drive.

Honestly....how hard is it unmount and mount an image? I can't think of a single time I've needed to have MORE than one image mounted.

Experienced User

I always use only one virtual drive. I see no point in mounting a dozen images to different virtual drives while I only use one of them at a time.
    All it takes to swap images is a few mouse clicks, nobody ever died from that

Quote Originally Posted by Reef View Post
    I always use only one virtual drive. I see no point in mounting a dozen images to different virtual drives while I only use one of them at a time.
    All it takes to swap images is a few mouse clicks, nobody ever died from that
    Thats what i think, too.
    I always have only one vdrive. And thats clearly enough. Thousands of drives are only irritating.
    But everybody can do it on his way.

Master

I use Alcohol, and still only have 4 virtual drives enabled at any given time. I usually don't even need that many, but there are times when they come in handy and it's easier to leave them running then to switch between 2 to 4 virtual drives all the time.