Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for network user

Hello,

I often used daemon tools with image files on network in order to preserve my disk space.
    The problem was when daemon tools had some images mounted, i can't use my login to access on a protected folder on the same computer wich have the cd images because daemon tool is connected on the "guest" account at startup (read only = no problem) and if i unmount network images, i can use my login.

I think it can fix if DT doesn't stay connected to the images if there are no activities and if it connect to the images only if it was necessary.

I don't know if you understand me, my english is not very good.

Unfortunately, that's a Windows issue, not a DTools issue. There's nothing the DTools devs can do about that.

Comment

I know it was windows a windows problem but if DT can avoid the bug.

I think the software can be modified in order to disconnect itself after few minutes when the images are not used (not stay the file opened). It can solve this little problem.

Comment

Or, instead of them making some kludge workaround for you, you could make the connection using your normal login rather than guest, or you could map the network drive to your local PC...

Comment

Working...
        X