Two question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two question

1. I patch Dark Messiah of Might and Magic to version 1.02. Run YASU 1.05. Run mm.exe and get error "mm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Run YASU 1.04 - same problem, run YASU 1.02b - start checking disk and no work. Where the problem? YASU or DMofMM? BTW only DMofMM v.1.2 get error. Other games normally start checking disk.

2. I have 2 DVD-RW and 1 CD-RW. I assign drive letter W,Y,Z. Start YASU, playing the game, quit and start YASU again. When restart computer assigned drive letter is reseting. Why YASU don`t restore assigned letter.

PS. Sorry for my English.

1. I'll have to check the error with DMofMM v.1.02, mine currently works 100%...

2. Yes this is a bug in Y.A.S.U and has been fixed, the new version of Y.A.S.U (v1.06) will be available from the DT site shortly.
    Mail:
    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Little offtopic question
      Are Securom >7.27 required full image?

Comment

you should be able to use a mini-image, or better try a maxi-image...
        Mail:
        curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

I have mini image El Matador v.1.1 (Securom 7.27), but game don`t work with YASU 1.05. Unfortunately i don`t have maxi image. But i have maxi image of Dark Messiah of Might and Magic v.1.02 (Securom 7.29) and game even don`t checking disk. May be YASU 1.06 help me

Comment

Originally Posted by Protuber View Post
            ... and get error "mm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
            Do you get the same message using your original ? If so: Do you have Blindwrite 6 installed ?

Originally Posted by sYk0 View Post
            you should be able to use a mini-image, or better try a maxi-image...
            Not better, but only possibility since the version mentioned
            Originally Posted by Protuber View Post
            But i have maxi image of Dark Messiah of Might and Magic v.1.02 (Securom 7.29) and game even don`t checking disk.
            Looks like you have the wrong (language) version.
            P.S.: ONLY reason for using Minis/Maxis is saving disc space; there is no other advantage compared to a full image; so if your full doesn't start a maxi won't do, too.
            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
            X