Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NES roms on Playstation 2

how do i play nes roms on a playstation 2

Well i'm sure that Daemon-Tools (application) will not help you...

Firstly, your post is in the wrong section...
    Secondly, do you have permission to play such media (roms) on your PS2?

Extract from: http://www.nintendo.com/corp/legal.jsp

What is a Nintendo Video Game Emulator?

A Nintendo emulator is a software program that is designed to allow game play on a platform that it was not created for. A Nintendo emulator allows for Nintendo console based or arcade games to be played on unauthorized hardware. The video games are obtained by downloading illegally copied software, i.e. Nintendo ROMs, from Internet distributors. Nintendo ROMs then work with the Nintendo emulator to enable game play on unauthorized hardware such as a personal computer, a modified console, etc.

Can I Download a Nintendo ROM from the Internet if I Already Own the Authentic Game?

There is a good deal of misinformation on the Internet regarding the backup/archival copy exception. It is not a "second copy" rule and is often mistakenly cited for the proposition that if you have one lawful copy of a copyrighted work, you are entitled to have a second copy of the copyrighted work even if that second copy is an infringing copy. The backup/archival copy exception is a very narrow limitation relating to a copy being made by the rightful owner of an authentic game to ensure he or she has one in the event of damage or destruction of the authentic. Therefore, whether you have an authentic game or not, or whether you have possession of a Nintendo ROM for a limited amount of time, i.e. 24 hours, it is illegal to download and play a Nintendo ROM from the Internet.
    Last edited by sYk0; 10.01.2007, 09:56.
    Mail:
    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Working...
    X