Quickmount help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new alc and injector

i promise i'll look into that issue - but not before the weekend. family business, you know ...

i'll post my results in this thread so stay tuned...
    Mounty Bob strikes back

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
      I guess a real mini isn't possible for Securom 5.x on CD, but a maxi image should work.
      Originally Posted by Bollo View Post
      ...thanks for the guide...but I guess that it's only for DVDs
      I've tested only 2 or 3 CD titles, but those worked. Just give it a try.
      btw. you don't necessarily need BW5Tweaker, you can also use this profile with Blindwrite 5 or 6:

[BW5]
      profilename=KoH Maxi
      profiledesc=
      default=0
      visibility=7
      topologyread=0
      subfordata=0
      subforaudio=0
      onreaderror=-1
      gap_zone_1=[500..last sector]

Save as KoH.ini and copy to C:\Program files\VSO\BlindWrite5(6)\profiles)
      You have to enter the last sector of the KoH Play CD !

P.S.: forgot to mention : because of CD RAW data such an maxi will still use some MB
      Portmac's BWA looks good, in case it doesn't work you can also try this one
      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
        At least i can confirm that Injector reports "DPM present" when it isn't with new Alcohol format.
        ... but only for CDs; no "DPM present" message for DVDs.
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Thanks for the support Congoman...

Also, thanks Terramex...I was trying to find out that copybase's BWA with no luck

Thanks Terramex for the BWA...will try with Blindwrite now...with that INI file...

Waiting for the NEW Injector too, Congoman... See ya all. Thanks for all guys!

Comment

This one seems to be better:

knights_of_honor--883.bwa
            Last edited by Benni; 17.01.2007, 22:58.
            MfG, Benni

Mail: benni@copybase.org
            IRC: #dt & #copybase at irc.copybase.org

Comment

Originally Posted by bbe View Post
              This one seems to be better:
              I haven't recommended this one because it has slighly different file size than Portmac's one (so i first thought -> different version), but as i see only now topology is the same. We'll see
              P.S.: First one has 95% quality which always did the job for me

Comment

Yeah....Portmac's BWA is the same BWA of copybase...the number 886

Hope one of them works.... thanks for the BWA bbe!
                Thanks for the help guys!

Comment

Well, I surrender guys....I've tested all the tutorials you posted,all the utilities you posted...with no luck...

I'm beginning to guess I'm the problem... hehehe
                  Thanks for the support here in Daemon!!!!

My last hope it's the modification of Congoman's Injector...hope he fixed it this weekend.

Anyway,I'll wait for his utility....

Thanks Terramex,Congoman,Benni,Analcobra,Underheaven and everyone here in the forum that provide a quick support and help to many people.

Comment

@Bollo
                    Irrespective of Quickmount/Injector: What Securom error message do you get using a Blindwrite 5/6 maxi or full image + BWA ?

P.S.: Have you tested what i PM'd you at cdfreaks ?

Comment

new injector

uuuhh, guys. had a look into the data structures at the weekend. solution is on the way, just give me a few more days...
                      Mounty Bob strikes back

Comment

Well, Terramex...I will write it down:

"Please insert the original disc "Knights of Honor CD2" instead of a backup. See www.securom.com/copy for more details"

I give you the reason about Securom v5, it seems that it has some protection against emulation or whatever it can be.
                        Perhaps, as you said before, it's impossible to make a working Securom v5 image.
                        I also tested what you've PM'd me...the graphic after Injection seems to be the same of the BWA...don't know what's wrong with this!!!

Hope Congoman fix Injector...it's the last try I will do.
                        I throw the towel guys, I'm really tired about this thing...also I'm getting bored waiting the "second patch" for Knights of Honor....

See ya! Thanks!

Comment

Well, Terramex...I will write it down:
                          "Please insert the original disc "Knights of Honor CD2" instead of a backup. See www.securom.com/copy for more details"
                          ...it seems that it has some protection against emulation or whatever it can be.
                          That message doesn't indicate emulation problems. You've also tested with a complete image (just use "Automatic" profile for that) + BWA ?
                          Perhaps, as you said before, it's impossible to make a working Securom v5 image.
                          Did i
                          I also tested what you've PM'd me...the graphic after Injection seems to be the same of the BWA
                          Did you open the mds after injection with Advanced MDS Editor and just save it with another name ? This may "repair" your mds as some bytes are cut.
                          Last edited by Terramex; 22.01.2007, 17:54.

Comment

heheheh....sorry Terramex...
                            I wasn't clear in my explanations....well, you said that:
                            "I guess a real mini isn't possible for Securom 5.x on CD, but a maxi image should work."
                            I didn't remembered it clearly...sorry, it was an "mini image".

I've read your instructions here and the tutorial posted in cdfreaks...also the one in Portmac's site...

By the way, in the log in Blindwrite says "BWT topology data Quality: 0%"....this confirms an error in my burner or my CD, seems to be scratched a "little"...hehehe

Well, about the Advanced MDS editor...made what you said me to do....with the same result...

Thanks, Terramex....I hope I'm not bothering you "too much"...

PS. About the emulation I said, I was wrong: it's not emulation, but it's a bad backup image... hehehe.

Comment

By the way, in the log in Blindwrite says "BWT topology data Quality: 0%"....this confirms an error in my burner or my CD, seems to be scratched a "little"
                              Looks like Blindwrite 5/6 can't extract good topologies with your drives (at least with "Automatic" chosen speed), but this does not matter at all as we are using a BWA anyway. Just to be safe: you renamed the BWA, so it's KoH.B5I, KoH.B5T and KoH.BWA ?

What CD/DVD drives do you have ?

Comment

Yep....I guessed about the rename of the BWA usgin the B6I and B6T image I've made.
                                But it's the same message, "unable to mount image.Invalid image file."

Also my drive is a Lite-On.Specifically Lite-On 1673S.
                                Well,I had some problems with this drive before...but I guessed it wasn't harmful for the drive.It was a cut of light in the middle of inserting a disc.
                                Also in another situation, I need to use the small hole with a needle to open the drive because it get stucked with a CD.

Well, nothing more to say about the incidents with my drive....I guess....

Thanks for the help Terramex.

Comment

Working...
                                X