Quickmount help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quickmount help!

Well, many ones claims about a successful DPM injections...
    Well, it's not my case hehehe

I tried to make an image of my Knights of Honor disk, but I had a problem about the DPM extraction, I guess it's not supported by my burner...

So I decided to use this little thing but, I failed...or the program failed to inject the BWA correctly...or Daemon failed to mount! hehehe
    Anyone have a give to inject a BWA into a MDS ?? The copybase.ch tutorial is no more...

Now I will describe my problem:
    I downloaded an BWA of Knights of Honor....then I made my image of the disk 2, without DPM extraction...
    Then I run Quickmount,go to DPM injection (guessing), and then selected the BWA, then the disk 2 MDS, and the program said:
    "DPM info available, continue?" or something like that...I choose YES.
    Then I tried to mount it with Daemon and it says Invalid image file!!!!

Anyone knows about this problem!?!!?!?!
    Help me, please.

Thanks in advance.

Perhaps the creator of Quickmount may help me..

hehehe, I'm trying this because of the incoming second patch...maybe it gets better than now....
    Well,hope somebody helps me with this problem.

Thanks!

Comment

Can it be that you mixed up your mds file with a downloaded one ?
      DPM info is already present in MDS. Continue? means... guess what ?

I assume you created your image incl. subchannel data and your mds is for a mdf without subs, or vice versa.
      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

jajaja...Thanks for the reply

By the way I didn't dowloaded an MDS... it was an BWA,and the MDS I said was the one I've created with the MDF file

hehehe, maybe the latest Alcohol is putting into the MDS some DPM info....that's why, *maybe*, Quickmount find that DPM info already in my MDS....

I'm guessing to ......hehehehe

See ya....I will try again and again...maybe something is messed up with this thing!
        A tutorial or a guide will be great....thanks in advance.

Comment

Hey,
          you need an existing mds file WITHOUT DPM.
          Then select the BWA/B5T file which contains the DPM and inject it (If its not working try to create your own BWA/B5T file).
          The developer of Quickmount contacted me lately and asked if a single inejector only would be nice (because i often mentioned this injection method in the forums and quickmount also has a antiblacklisting feature which is outdated and not used anymore). And so he created one (also has fully B6T support now).
          Try it with this new injector:

This injector is not available at the download section, yet.
          Special thanks go to CongoMan!
          Last edited by AnalCobra; 14.01.2007, 21:24.
          Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Originally Posted by AnalCobra View Post
            Hey,
            you need an existing mds file WITHOUT DPM.
            AFAIK it doesn't matter whether it's with or without

Originally Posted by AnalCobra View Post
            Hey,
            And so he created one (also has fully B6T support now).
            Quickmount also worked with B6T files (renamed to B5T), but of course this injector is more handy :wink:
            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Could sum1 (AnalCobra) please upload the file to another mirror, i can not download ANY files from RapidShare...
              Mail:
              curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

mirrors of AnalCobra's file

Originally Posted by sYk0 View Post
                Could sum1 (AnalCobra) please upload the file to another mirror, i can not download ANY files from RapidShare...
                Mirror link 1

Mirror link 2

Mirror link 3

*Update 01-14-2015: New mirror link to download QuickMount

from Aug 1st-2005:
                "Quickmount is able to inject blindwrite-dpm data into mds-datafiles generated by alcohol120%. It also contains an AntiBlacklisting-function to cover latest protections among other functions. If you search for an AntiBlacklisting-Tool, we recommend THIS one"
                the modern world:
                net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Well, thanks for the reply and also for the tool! It's a new great design.

Well, it seems that I create bad images of my CD, don't know why but....I will assume that it's something of the burner..D

I was trying to do this, because there will be a second patch for this game....perhaps it will use the new Securom??

If anyone have this game,would can try to make an mini-image? I suppose that my burner will scratch my CD in anytime...hehehehe

Hope anyone makes that mini-image....

Thanks for the help...Terramex,AnalCobra,sYk0 and Underheaven....

Comment

@Underheaven:
                    tnx m8, you my boi
                    Mail:
                    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Originally Posted by Bollo View Post
                      If anyone have this game,would can try to make an mini-image? I suppose that my burner will scratch my CD in anytime...hehehehe
                      I guess a real mini isn't possible for Securom 5.x on CD, but a maxi image should work.
                      Use this guide to create your maxi-image, and copy your BWA to the same folder, adjust file name of the BWA

Comment

Hi there!

if you get an invalid image after injecting the dpm, it might be because of some new features of alcohol, that is, maybe additional info within the mds file. which version of alcohol did you use? can anyone confirm that alcohol changed its data structures?

if i get more info, maybe i can update injector, too!!

greetz
                        Mounty Bob strikes back

Comment

Thanks Congoman for replying....yes, maybe the new Alcohol version is causing that problem...I'm using v1.9.6 Congoman

An update to your tool will be great....

By the way, Terramex, thanks for the guide...but I guess that it's only for DVDs...and also, the BWA I've downloaded is from Portmac site too...you can check it to see that it has the DPM info that I need to inject in my image...

Thanks for the support guys...

Comment

@CongoMan
                            At least i can confirm that Injector reports "DPM present" when it isn't with new Alcohol format. But after injecting a BWA (i've tested with UT2003) my image is still mountable.

Comment

Yes...that "DPM present" message is my problem Congoman...also, would you, Terramex, can check the Knighst of Honor BWA of Portmac's site to see if it's in good state??

Maybe analysing that BWA you can guide to hwo to make the image of my CD2....or to contact Portmac to see where and how he got that BWA...

See ya, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X