X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy Protected Games

Hey...

most of you will already know what this thread is about. If you know the copy protection of a game...
    ...that's not in the Game Database yet...
    ...please post the details in this thread so we can keep the GameDB up to date.

How can you find out which copy protection was used on a CD or DVD?

Go to the Protection ID homepage and download the latest version of Protection ID.

If you want to contribute to this list, please provide the following information:

Full Game Title
    (e.g. The Sims 2: Nightlife Expansion)
    Version
    (if a game has the same copy protection on several versions, write e.g. 1.0-1.2)
    Language
    (Eng (EU or US?)/Fre/Ger/etc)
    Copy Protection
    (please supply the exact version, such as SecuROM v7.00.00.0179)

Messages in this thread will be deleted frequently. If a game has been added to the GameDB, the according post will be deleted; off topic posts will be deleted without comment. So please keep this thread on topic.

A big thank you to everyone who has already participated. We wouldn't be having so many games in our database if it wasn't for you guys!

NetSoerfer
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Lada Racing Club
    [12:13:01 PM] StarForce detected -> D:\Program Files\LADA Racing Club\lada.exe
    [12:13:01 PM] StarForce 3.7.12.05 detected -> D:\Program Files\LADA Racing Club\protect.dll
    [12:13:05 PM] --- File(s) Scan Finished [4.33s] ---

Comment

Thx dallape, do you have some more information like language and game version?
      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
      Peace Through Power

Comment

An update for battlefield bad company 2 Pc german usk version
        produktversion 1,01 securom 7,42 004 works with dt pro profile new securom version 4,41 314 spdt 1,77
        it 's seem to me ,the forum are into deep sleep. i want to kept the game database alive and actual.

bad english I knew i knew
        Last edited by angelsdecay; 29.07.2011, 00:08.
        Derb wie eisregen
        hart wie bolt thrower
        und stur wie ein mönch

Comment

Working...
        X