• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, but russian version has sf 4.5.

Comment

Didn't know that. What a pity...
      Carpe diem

Comment

US releases of games usually don't have SF anymore (I guess publishers are afraid of lawsuits), so if any SF protected game should be released here in Europe, I will just buy the US version through importmadness.com.

Comment

@Reef
          Can you confirm or deny that this is yourself with your fan club ??

Comment

If I had a fanclub like that, I wouldn't waste my time on forums

Comment

So they're finally released StarForce 4.7-protected game... Can you tell us - does the backup system working or not?

Значит они наконец выпустили игру с защитой 4.7. Ты пробовал делать обещанную резервную копию?

Comment

Originally Posted by hickname View Post
                So they're finally released StarForce 4.7-protected game... Can you tell us - does the backup system working or not?
                Значит они наконец выпустили игру с защитой 4.7. Ты пробовал делать обещанную резервную копию?
                For me to ..........

Меня тоже это интересует....

Comment

Originally Posted by Reef View Post
                  Lol, they keep trying to get big games publishers like Ubisoft back. It's very easy to get a bad reputation, but it's hard like hell to get the people's trust back.
                  What kind of BS is that? I don't know of any protection that requires me to uninstall DT or A120. These people at Starforce will never learn, do they really think we're all stupid? As long as they don't change that attitude, they will keep losing customers and die slowly.
                  Anyway, DT has beaten SF many times in the past, and they probably will do it again
                  Don't believe all that corporate crap they put on their website

lawl .... Arma per exemple , can't run on a DT geared computer withtout YASU. even with it , it can be launch 1 time per session. after you close arma.exe, you need to reboot in order to rerun it again.

Comment

What should we do in Russia whith Corsair? Just wait new version of daemon or what? Is it posible to run this game on daemon 4.08?

Comment

There is no backup module on the game. It is not going by default and optional. Now we struggling with publishers for backup copy tech to introduce in more games.

Comment

Originally Posted by Doser View Post
                        What should we do in Russia whith Corsair? Just wait new version of daemon or what? Is it posible to run this game on daemon 4.08?
                        ?-))I dont understand you-). Akella company (Russia) realesed new game Corsars (Pirates): Return of the legend. This game has defend for Star Force 4.7-)) Daemon tools 4.08 don't start this game-((((Anymor can't start this game-(( only with licensed DVD(

Comment

At least if you have the licenced DVD in your drive you can play, can't you?
                          You can wait and play with the DVD in your drive until there is a backup solution, can't you?
                          Carpe diem

Comment

There's no backup solution for this game.
                            Only one hope for an newer DT version

Comment

Originally Posted by nerva View Post
                              Nice feedback guys.
                              Anytime

Originally Posted by nerva View Post
                              That's why the optical media should be excluded from the game. The "backup" technology will make DT useless.
                              well, StarForce's backup-technology is not very well accepted,
                              as with most such technologies. Most gamers WANT their CD/DVD. Apart from that, than you are in direct competition
                              to e.g. Steam - and believe me, you will lose this war

And one last word: What make you think that DT is useless
                              then? Maybe we just code than something really impressive
                              new, like e.g. some "Online-Starforce-Ripper" or such thing
                              You mentioned it - it is boring otherwise, hehehe.

However, the latest Version of Starforce is, according to your
                              pressrelease, unbeatable (especially for DaemonTools), so I
                              guess DT is from now on useless for StarForce anyway, so
                              do not worry - except you do not believe in your own words

However, peace brother

Comment

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg View Post
                                However, peace brother

Ah, you watched some 'Hogan Knows Best'

Comment

Working...
                                X