YASU 107 crash windows XP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same as nomisq for me.

When I start yasu, I can move the mouse, but not click anything, and nothing happens when pressing ctrl-alt-delete. Only thing that helps is a hard reset.

Running xp with sp2, X2 5000+, 2gb ram, 7900 gtx.

Comment

sorry, did not find any edit buttons to edit my previous post.

Anyway, it seems like older versions of yasu does not work either, I just tried the 1.05 version and I got the same result.

Comment

new version of Y.A.S.U (v1.1.0) will be released shortly, hopefully this addresses the issues with Win XP SP2
        Mail:
        curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

How short is shortly? :wink:

Comment

Originally Posted by fastmover View Post
            How short is shortly? :wink:
            Usualy "when it's done"
            Carpe diem

Comment

Hi, i have a questions for you

i use windows 2000 pro sp3 and i have try yasu 1.07, but when it load appear the follow message:

yasu was unable to hide any devices for securom 7.x, this may due to insufficient user privileges.

I run yasu from administrator account with all privileges.

Can you help me?

Scuse me for bad english

Comment

along with the crack it came with
                Um, you do know that this is illegal...!
                Mail:

Comment

The problem I am facing is the following:
                  I have the latest daemon tools 4.08 + sptd 1.42 + yasu 1.07...
                  I load an image with daemon and when I run yasu, the computer freezes, the mouse can move but cannot select anything and the only key from the keyboard that works is the sortcut for the start button...
                  Is it possible that the problem occurs because I have a usb keyb and mouse?
                  is there something I can do to fix this?
                  My specs: pent IV 3,2GHz, win xp(32bit) sp2, 1gb ram, 6800gt

Comment

Originally Posted by Gagaras View Post
                    I load an image with daemon and when I run yasu, the computer freezes, the mouse can move but cannot select anything and the only key from the keyboard that works is the sortcut for the start button...
                    I have the exact same problem. Is there no fix for this issue?

Comment

I'm also in the same situation

Originally Posted by Gagaras View Post
                      This is the exact same problem as mine, is there no fix for this? Many of people are having the same problems yet nothing has been said for a solution...

Comment

yasu crash

i use norton internet security 2007.. i have the same problem

Comment

I have the following problem
                          I have the latest daemon tools 4.08 + yasu 1.07...
                          I load an image with daemon and when I run yasu, the computer freezes, the mouse can move but cannot select anything
                          when I wait a moment and hit STRG+ALT+DEL a screen appears and tells me that the drives have been hidden etc.
                          but the pc is still frozen sometimes when I hit STRG+ALT+DEL again the screen disappears I and yasu works (but I have only a chance of 10%) or nothing happens (90 %)
                          I use win xp sp2, gadata antivirenkit, daemontools, alcohol

Comment

Hopefully this will be sorted out in Y.A.S.U v1.1.0
                            Mail:

Comment

I've solved the same problem having deinstalled Roxio Drag-to-Disc which was a cause of this.

Comment

Working...
                              X