YASU 107 crash windows XP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YASU 107 crash windows XP.

When I try to run YASU (107) there's no reaction, and if I only click enywhere on the desctop or try icon, or start menu windows crashes. ctrl + alt+ del doeznt work. only hard reset. I reinstaled my windows and it resolve problem, but only for one day, after a few times I used YASU, it began crashing windows again. (I tried to reinstal daemon tools(408) - with no results.) I had used it to play rainbow six vegas. is there any solution for this?

sorry about my english. Damian.

Hey Damian,
    don't worry about you english, it's perfectly understandable...

I see that you reinstalled Windows, continuing to use YASU and after a few uses your system started crashing...
    This seems very odd, as YASU only changes a few registry entries...

What other software did you install, after you reinstallation of Windows?
    Also could you post you pc specs for us...

CPU, Motherboard, Graphics Card, ect...
    Operating System (windows XP), Service Pack?, Firewall, Antivirus... ect...
    Mail:
    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

I have the same problem with yasu. when i start yasu ( i tested all versions) nothing happens on my screen. the only way is a reset. here some infos about my machine :

cpu : E6600 Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Mhz
      mainboard : Asus P5B-E
      graphic: Asus Geforce 7950 GT
      ram: 2048 MB
      hd: 2* Seagate 80MB Raid-0
      optical: LG HL-DT-ST GSA-5163D (connected via firewire)
      OS: Windows XP Professional 5.1 Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)

i hope somebody can help me.

Comment

Originally Posted by Hydra_32
        cpu : E6600 Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Mhz
        Back to the anciant times

What kind of security software do you have on your computer?
        Carpe diem

Comment

Originally Posted by Kinlaadare View Post
          Back to the anciant times
          What kind of security software do you have on your computer?
          internet security 2007 is my firewall.
          but with or without the firewall, nothing changes.

Comment

Originally Posted by neonov View Post
            When I try to run YASU (107) there's no reaction, and if I only click enywhere on the desctop or try icon, or start menu windows crashes. ctrl + alt+ del doeznt work. only hard reset. I reinstaled my windows and it resolve problem, but only for one day, after a few times I used YASU, it began crashing windows again. (I tried to reinstal daemon tools(408) - with no results.) I had used it to play rainbow six vegas. is there any solution for this?
            sorry about my english. Damian.
            What software are you running, like firewall, antivirus, other virtual device programs, etc.
            CureROM Support Team

Comment

same problem
              double click and nothing happend

Comment

I'm betting, this has to do with some security software.

pls could everybody who has this problem post the installed anti-virus, firewall, anti-spyware and security suites.

personally i don't have any problem.
                I've installed Avira AntiVir Personal Classic and Comodo Firewall Pro. Also SpywareBlaster, Spybot S&D (without TeaTimer activated) and Windows Defender.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mosef View Post
                  I'm betting, this has to do with some security software.
                  pls could everybody who has this problem post the installed anti-virus, firewall, anti-spyware and security suites.
                  personally i don't have any problem.
                  I've installed Avira AntiVir Personal Classic and Comodo Firewall Pro. Also SpywareBlaster, Spybot S&D (without TeaTimer activated) and Windows Defender.
                  hi my pc just freezes to
                  i am using norton internet security 2005
                  with anti virus and anti spam all with live update
                  thanks

Comment

yasu crash

Hi, same problem here.
                    tried yasu 1.07 and 1.05 with Daemontools 4.08
                    i use avg free and zonealarm
                    winxp sp2
                    amd 3800x2
                    asus a8n-e
                    2gig ram.
                    graphic geforce 7900gt

oh, and trying to play armed assault, in case that has got anything to do with it...

Comment

Same problem here, comp freezes after using any Yasu version, only was able to use it few times with Armed Assault and then it stopped working.

Comment

im having problems with 1.07 too..

when i run it.. i get the popup..
                        says its hiding:

E: (real dvd)
                        F: (read dvd)
                        G: (DT created mounted drive)

all seems good..

then i goto run Star Wars Empire at War: Forces of Corruption and when i click to start the game from the FoC launcher.. my PC crashes.. giving me a blue screen and i have to use the power button to turn it off and back on..

wierd thing bout the blue screen tho is its not all on my screen.. the words on the left side are def cut off... but either way.. im not sure what the problem is..

if i run the game without YASU it gives me emulator detected stuffs but then with YASU it crashes my PC...

Comment

And what are the info given by your blue screen?

(if you want some help, you gotta say what's written)
                          Carpe diem

Comment

well i cant really see the details as the left side is cut off.. all i can really see is the such and such about like if this problem consists yada yada

the actual 'description' or whatever of what happened is off the screen on the left..

its wierd because any other times ive had bsod's its always visible.. dont know why this cuts it off.. (running winxp pro sp2)

i pretty much gave up anyway lol.. as i figure whatever i can play the game with the disc.. not going to go thru all sorts of trouble to play without it.. so i reinstalled it from the cd and it works totally fine..but if i update it to 1.1 then it wont play even off the cd.. says emulator detected.. and i uninstalled everything i could think of.. DT, removed yasu, cureROM, blindwrite, etc.. but its still saying its detecting an emulator.. i dont get it lol.. i'd like to get 1.1 working with the cd lol.. but i can deal with 1.0 since that actually works lol

Comment

Me too...

My computer also freezes / crashes when I try to run YASU 1.07

If I boot in safe mode though, it will load and the game seems to start but won't work because my video card ain't properly set up under SAFE MODE.

Still...since it does work in safe mode I would think it is some incompatibility with what is launched at the beginning of my regular session...

Any idea on how to pinpoint the problem ?

I'm running a X2 3800+ on Windows XP SP2 32-bits

Comment

Working...
                              X