Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Yasu + battlefield 2142 1.10?

Default Yasu + battlefield 2142 1.10?

Is anyone able to get Battlefield 2142 working after patch 1.10?

From what i understand it uses safedisc 4.7 which yasu can usually hide your drives from but im having no success. I just get the 'please insert install disc' type messages, etc. Im using 1.07 as well of course.

Master

Works fine with Alcohol on my machine, don't need any tools.

Yeah, just works fine here.
    CureROM Support Team

You guys serious? I swear to god i cant get it working with dt (4.08), yasu 1.07 or alcohol (1.9.5 build 4212).

It used to work using a burned blindwrite image but stopped when i patched it up.

Master

Why would you be using such an obselete version of Alcohol? 1.9.6.4719 is the current version.

Latest doesnt work either. This is strange..

The problem i have with BF2142 is that if YASU is running BF2142 won't authenticate the disk. I have to restart the computer completely (even rerunning YASU to turn it off doesnt work). Which is an irritation since i can't set YASU to run on startup and if i do run it, i have to reboot before i play BF2142.

Master

Add -nosd to the startup command line for YASU. It disables the Safedisc anti-blacklisting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
    Works fine with Alcohol on my machine, don't need any tools.
    Well, now i'm just curious. The only way that i can get it to work on my machine is by disabling any IDE drives, is that the case with you as well Jito463?
    It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up. -Ferris Bueller

Quote Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
    Add -nosd to the startup command line for YASU. It disables the Safedisc anti-blacklisting.
    I saw someone else on this forum suggest that as well. I thought it was rather strange that youd need to disable the blacklisting to get the game working in the first place o_O I tried it anyway but no dice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast