Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: Install Daemon Tools on Windows Vista

Default NOT installing either version (64 or 32) in Vista

i'm running vista premium and IT DOES NOT INSTAL!!!
    i dl'ed the 4.11 lite( dont know if thats the problem but..) x64 says "this platform is not supported" and the x86 says is "not a windows aplication"...

IN NEED OF HELP

Master

Obviously, you're running the 32-bit version then (x86). I would try downloading again, but without any download accelerators. It sounds like your download is corrupted.

"Use the standalone SPTD installer to remove and then reinstall SPTD 1.43."
    what do you mean by this because i am experiencing the exact same problem. It says preparing to install, makes me restart my comp, and then repeats this over and over again.

New User

Frage i need help

when i try to install daemon tools on my pc with windows vista a message comes up saying "setup file has invalid name. make sure the distribution files were not renamed" how do i fix this problem?!?!?!?!

Default Problems whne upgrading from Vista Home to Ultimate

Hi all

I hope someone can help me. I was runing Vista Home Premium and instaled DT Pro Standard and all worked fine. Then I upgraded to Vista Ultimate. I could no longer run DT Tools and tried to deinstall it but could not do so. For some reasom the whole directory under Program Files that should contain DT Pro is gone. I have tried to get a new lisence file as this is adviced but when I try re.instal DT Pro the instalation starts and after a while I am asked to boot the PC and the whole thing happens again... and again... agian...

I guess I need to remove all elements of the old instalation first but I am stuckl and don't know how?

Ole

Experienced User

Quote Originally Posted by yola View Post
    when i try to install daemon tools on my pc with windows vista a message comes up saying "setup file has invalid name. make sure the distribution files were not renamed" how do i fix this problem?!?!?!?!
    simple, when downloading it DO NOT rename it...

Default Vista Business 32bit

I use Vista Business 32bit but when I wanted to install Daemon Tools it says it can't support it. And I think some other people out there use Vista Business and are able to install it no problem.

PS: I'm new to Vista and mine is in chinese so I can't read a lot of it.

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

@Gene818
    Which DAEMON Tools Version have you tried to install?
    Why are you installing a chinese version of Vista when you can't read a lot?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Quote Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
    @Gene818
    Which DAEMON Tools Version have you tried to install?
    Why are you installing a chinese version of Vista when you can't read a lot?
    I've tried the Daemon Tool Lite 3.47

And I didn't get to choose what language of Vista I want when I got this laptop, it was in chinese when I got it. And it was kept at a friend's place before someone delivered it to me (this problem is because of the tight securities of the Olympics in Beijing).

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Gene818 View Post
    I've tried the Daemon Tool Lite 3.47
    And that is the problem.

Try DAEMON Tools Lite 4.30.1.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast