Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Showing results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: Install Daemon Tools on Windows Vista

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

Update your McAfee and if it is not working with reinstall, deactivate McAfee, install DT, set an exclusion in McAfee for DT and then activate McAfee again.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

how come mine says "cannot find shortcut" cut o.o wth i downloaded DT before and it worked fine. its telling me to browse

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

@asdf124
    Check posting #41
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

New User

Ausrufezeichen Still can't get past Win32 application error

I have downloaded it twice in Mozilla, and once in IE (8) I am dl'ing DAEMON Tools Lite v4.35.5 (with SPTD 1.62). I am still getting the error. I have 32 bit Vista. I am not using a download accelerator that I know of. Just downloading in FireFox's downloader. What am I doing wrong?!

Yes Myself also using Daemon Tools in my new vista laptop and it was showing that very message ' local administrator account' - i restarted my laptop and then it was running fine.

Hi Guys!

I have installed Windows Vista Ultimate (on 32 bit) with Service Pack 1 and only DAEMON Tools 4.30.1 works with my operational system. I installed about 7-8 versions until i found the only version that works with it. Now it works fine! Thank you for help! Useful forum.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345