No announcement yet.

Yasu and ArmA v1.0.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've tried eu (securom) and czech (starforce) versions and many images. Both versions don't work after 1.05. I'm looking into hw manager and under hidden devices plug and play (like starforce) is now two "devices" by arma ....

Comment

What is the exact error? Is it actually detecting DT or does it detect your real drives?

Comment

What is the exact error? Is it actually detecting DT or does it detect your real drives?
        Yes it's actually detecting DT ... including ArmA 1.05 with new Starforce (v. 4.7 probably).

Comment

Originally Posted by -AG- View Post
          It's actually detecting DT... including ArmA 1.05 with new Starforce (v. 4.7 probably).

Comment

Good news

Comment

'sh1ttingaround' found a temp solution to get 1.05 to run over @ nforce
              Works great till YASU 1.10 is ready

Comment

hmmm I'll try that, thanks!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Armahellio View Post
                  Nice one, just tried it and it works like a charm.
                  No need to unplug your physical drives though, just rename them the same way as the virtual drives and the game plays.

Thanks for the info

Comment

Originally Posted by Armahellio View Post
                    Tried it and i verify that the solution works. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Yes, it works but once in the game you'll get turned into a bird due to their FADE system, it's just a matter of time until it happens.

Comment

FADE???? is this why ArmA has been acting so awkwardly?

sometimes the cars dont steer right and the game is kinda odd at points. i just thought that it was crappy programming cuz ive never seen it act differently. wondered why i have been able to pilot every helicopter in every game ive ever played except this one!!!!! time to start using the disc again. when i get a new drive that is. flight simulator x roasted this one.

Comment

yep i got birded. damn turd is the word. never got faded before this patch has this been activated by 1.05 or would it have happened if i left ingame and took a shower before the patch?

Comment

what the hell are you talking about?
                            i played arma 1.05 with that solution for hours in multiplayer with no problems.

Comment

ArmA 1.05 with StarForce

Is it YASU 1.10 for new SecuRom only or for new StarForce too?

Comment

Originally Posted by -AG- View Post
                                Is it YASU 1.10 for new SecuRom only or for new StarForce too?
                                only for SecuRom and SafeDisc

Comment

Working...
                                X