Yasu and ArmA v1.0.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yasu and ArmA v1.0.5

I just installed the patch 1.0.5 for the Euro version of Armed Assault. But now the game probably detects the virtual drives as a popup appears with a reference to the securom site.

ProtectionId reports securom version 7.21, which is strange because 1.0.4 of ArmA had (7.30.0014).

Anyone know how get the game working again without the DVD in the player.

Tried Pr0tSt0p 1.1?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by pdukers View Post
      I just installed the patch 1.0.5 for the Euro version of Armed Assault. But now the game probably detects the virtual drives as a popup appears with a reference to the securom site.
      ProtectionId reports securom version 7.21, which is strange because 1.0.4 of ArmA had (7.30.0014).
      Anyone know how get the game working again without the DVD in the player.
      thats a bug in Protection_ID when it can not detect the new version of Securom it says 7.21
      and version 1.0.4 of ArmA had 7.30.0014

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
        Tried Pr0tSt0p 1.1?

Doesn't work either

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
          Tried Pr0tSt0p 1.1?

That half works, I think, but SecurRom still sees Daemon tools anyway.

Comment

Hello, I have the same problem with ArmA 1.05
            Tried Securom Loader 7.26, YASU 1.07, Pr0t.St0p 1.1, CureROM 2.0.3.3, SR7.Stop 1.2, Anti-Blaxx 1.18 with Daemon Tools 4.08HE. Everything is blacklisted or not working...

Comment

I tried it. Allthough secuROM didn't detect it running it still detected D-tools.

Comment

I get an error with Pr0tSt0p 1.1 and it points to a securerom message link ending 2500. When I tried YASU I did have a different one ending 5023.

It also looks like the securerom in 1.05 is detected wrong too, it is actually version 7.31 as the previous patch was 7.3.

Comment

I'm getting the exact same problem. More than a little frustrating, hopefully the next YASU (or other tool) will fix this.

Comment

What is the exact error? Is it actually detecting DT or does it detect your real drives?

Comment

Originally Posted by Reef View Post
                      What is the exact error? Is it actually detecting DT or does it detect your real drives?
                      A message appears which tells that there's a conflict with a emulationsoftware and it there's also a link: http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=emu&c=2500&l=sw

I'm using latest version of Daemon (V4.08HE), if I'm using YASU v1.07 I get this message instead:

A required securitymodule can't get started (5023).

For more information http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=module&c=5023&l=sw

(The link is correct, it just points to nothing)

Comment

Using DT 4.08 no YASU:
                        Code:
                        Conflict with Emulation Software detected.
                        Please have a look at http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=emu&c=2500 for further, more detailed information.
                        Using DT 4.08 with YASU 1.07
                        A required security module cannot be activated.
                        This program cannot be executed (5023).

Please have a look at http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=module&c=5023 for further, more detailed information.

Comment

yes same problem here... hope next version of YASU will give support for secu 7.31 the problem have to be that cos the patch 1.05 installs well... just when you try to play the error appear.

Comment

Well it detects DT if you dont use yasu 1.07 it says emulation program detected or something.If you use yasu 1.07 it says
                            security module has been disabled.Basicly yasu 1.07 has been blacklisted for version 1.05 couse it works with 1.04 like a charm.

CheerZ

Comment

Well it detects DT if you dont use yasu 1.07 it says emulation program detected or something.If you use yasu 1.07 it says
                              security module has been disabled.Basicly yasu 1.07 has been blacklisted for version 1.05 couse it works with 1.04 like a charm.
                              CheerZ

Comment

Working...
                              X