YASU doesn't work on Test Drive Unlimited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YASU doesn't work on Test Drive Unlimited

can't get it to work with this game. After i launch the game...i see the game process in task manager....and that Disk Cursor....but in 10 seconds is dissapearing

Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    can't get it to work with this game. After i launch the game...i see the game process in task manager....and that Disk Cursor....but in 10 seconds is dissapearing
    I have exactly the same problem, I'm trying to work it out with curerom and some other anti-securom tools.

Comment

Does this error also occurs with original disc?
      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
      Peace Through Power

Comment

Works fine here, what exactly do you mean with it dissappearing after 10 seconds? Do you mean you can see the game starting up in the task-bar but then it just disappears? If so, also have a look at your Event log, if there is any error with the game and/or when starting the game.
        If the minimum wasn't acceptable it wouldn't be called the minimum.

Comment

i have the same "bug" too...

test drive unlimited begins to load and say to me that he have found conflicts with emulation software....

Comment

It works fine here. Just run YASU and play.
            Make sure you are using the lastest DT and SPTD driver (1.42).
            CureROM Support Team

Comment

lol? 1.42?

i only see 1.39...

and under dt downloads for supporters is only 4.06 and 1.28....?!?!?

i get my support account today.... maybe something wrong?

Comment

You have to grap 1.42 from www.duplexsecure.com (SPTD developer)
                Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Alex86D View Post
                  Works fine here, what exactly do you mean with it dissappearing after 10 seconds? Do you mean you can see the game starting up in the task-bar but then it just disappears? If so, also have a look at your Event log, if there is any error with the game and/or when starting the game.
                  I see that disk cursor...for 10 secs...and nothin' happends. I used taskmanager to watch the game process...and its dissapearing after a couple of secs. sorry 4 my bad english

Comment

I have the same problem here, using Deamon tools 4.08he and the latest yasu, just grabbed the 1,42 sptd developer.

Still doesnt seem to work, i mount the image, launch yasu and try the launch the game but then i keep seeing the same thing, please insert the correct dvd, not the backup

Can someone plz help?

Comment

still doesn't work!

I installed Test Drive unlimited from an .mds file. when I try to run it, I've got the same message as above. I installed YASU, then I had the same problem: the program disapears afer 10 seconds.
                      I've seen on this page that it could be useful to install SPTD 1.42 but after installing and rebooting, it doesn't change anything: the program disappears after 12 seconds !

any other solution???

Comment

yeah... 1.42 and dt 4.08he with yasu 1.07 doesnt work...

i want wo play without that loud running dvd

Comment

Are you sure the image is done well? Mine is running smooth and ok (well, smooth will be when nVidia will have optimised its vista drivers)
                          Last edited by Kinlaadare; 07.03.2007, 06:35.
                          Carpe diem

Comment

Originally Posted by Kinlaadare View Post
                            .... (well, smooth will be when nVidia will have optimised its vista drivers)
                            Hehe you know that

As to TDU, most likely your image is bad, recreate it and see if that's better
                            If the minimum wasn't acceptable it wouldn't be called the minimum.

Comment

my problem is, that the copy protection says to me( conflict detected with emulation software) and not could not found dvd or else.....

thats my problem...

and my image is well.

blindwrite image.

Comment

Working...
                              X