Showing results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: YASU doesn't work on Test Drive Unlimited

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default YASU doesn't work on Test Drive Unlimited

can't get it to work with this game. After i launch the game...i see the game process in task manager....and that Disk Cursor....but in 10 seconds is dissapearing

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    can't get it to work with this game. After i launch the game...i see the game process in task manager....and that Disk Cursor....but in 10 seconds is dissapearing
    I have exactly the same problem, I'm trying to work it out with curerom and some other anti-securom tools.

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

Does this error also occurs with original disc?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Experienced User

Works fine here, what exactly do you mean with it dissappearing after 10 seconds? Do you mean you can see the game starting up in the task-bar but then it just disappears? If so, also have a look at your Event log, if there is any error with the game and/or when starting the game.
    If the minimum wasn't acceptable it wouldn't be called the minimum.

i have the same "bug" too...

test drive unlimited begins to load and say to me that he have found conflicts with emulation software....

It works fine here. Just run YASU and play.
    Make sure you are using the lastest DT and SPTD driver (1.42).
    CureROM Support Team

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86D View Post
    Works fine here, what exactly do you mean with it dissappearing after 10 seconds? Do you mean you can see the game starting up in the task-bar but then it just disappears? If so, also have a look at your Event log, if there is any error with the game and/or when starting the game.
    I see that disk cursor...for 10 secs...and nothin' happends. I used taskmanager to watch the game process...and its dissapearing after a couple of secs. sorry 4 my bad english