X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by bowragak View Post
    I cant get it from any of those places.
    Have they taken it down already??
    It was never our goal to release it on that page. It was chmod 700, so that there was no chance to get it via http. Then I chmodded in a higher level directory, but recursively. So that file was also affected.

So it was my fault. But this happened after it was available on GCW.
    MfG, Benni

Mail: benni@copybase.org
    IRC: #dt & #copybase at irc.copybase.org

Comment

Originally Posted by PeaceKeeper24 View Post
      i got my hands on a copy before it was taken down. not much point asking me for it though due to the fact that it still turned my aiming to s**t and eventually i became a stupid pigeon. Build 7033 obviously isnt the perfected copy so just hang tight
      You're mixing up things here. The bad aiming and bird thing are caused by FADE. The YASU tool is not here to make FADE go away. YASU is working fine since you are able to get into the 1.05 version of the game without the need of the original dvd. FADE is a cd-key based problem. If you want to get rid of that just buy the game. For more information about the FADE protection take a look at the "Yasu and ArmA v1.0.5" thread.

Comment

I hope Y.A.S.U. 1.1 will be released soon to the public.

Comment

ok GCW took it down:

Originally Posted by GCW
          Note: Y.A.S.U v1.1.7033 has been removed as it was not a public release!

But on GBW YASU its still up.

cheers!
          Upgrade your programs:
          DaemonTools --- SPTD --- YASU --- PID

Comment

Originally Posted by PeaceKeeper24 View Post
            i got my hands on a copy before it was taken down. not much point asking me for it though due to the fact that it still turned my aiming to s**t and eventually i became a stupid pigeon. Build 7033 obviously isnt the perfected copy so just hang tight
            ERM yasu doesnt fix fade...

you got turned into a pigeon and your aiming was crap because
            your cd-key was deemed 'invalid'... thats what happens in the..
            and a new version of yasu is NOT going to fix that..
            my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

GCW release

I downloaded GCWs' copy and their is no problem with the aim anymore, occasionaly you get the seagull but just retry the mission and all is well, on the customer side I find it strange that Daemon being a free download one should have to wait a few extra days for a support "tool". Why not make Daemon a pay for download project to put all your ducks in a row so to speak as now the idea seems contrived to connive people out of their money, it smacks somewhat of the $1.00 bottle of champagne but you have to buy a side of fries for $60.00. While unfortunately many are using this for illegal copies some like myself use it to reduce disk memory access.
              Cheers!
              Andrew

Comment

Unfortunately, one of our customers leaked it "by accident"
                Although we understand and accept that accident, we can't allow
                that such mistakes repeat every time we release something new.

This will have consequences - up to versions that only work
                together with DT Pro.

Comment

I find it strange that Daemon being a free download one should have to wait a few extra days for a support "tool".
                  Paying customers get access to more than free version(s) of daemon-tools and/or support tools.

The DT customers get to use the "support tool" before anyone else NOT because DT said so, but because I decided to release it for the customers first!

Just remember... Y.A.S.U is a FREE tool too, DT customers don't pay for it, nor did they register to DT just for it!
                  INFO: Y.A.S.U 1.1 was the first ever version to be pre-released to the DT customers!
                  Mail:
                  curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Working...
                  X