No announcement yet.

Y.A.S.U 1.1.7035 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Hanschke: read the Readme and the Commandline Parameters. Also take a look at the Sample Scripts!

cheers!
    Upgrade your programs:
    DaemonTools --- SPTD --- YASU --- PID

Comment

can we please add an autostart cloak? will be nice
      Just make a shortcut of YASU and add "-a".

Doubleklick on the shortcut and after that, YASU will cloak your vDrives at booting windows automatically.
      Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
      Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
      Schreibt mir eine PN!
      If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

doh, project name clash...

no idea who named it first, but it might explain some really weird questions about it
        my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

kernel problem

How do I deactivate kernel debugger?? I've got windows vista and I have to deactivate kernel debugger to use deamon tools on my computer. please help me!?

Comment

Kernel debugger?? What kind of software have you installed? (because on Vista, even if you have Visual studio and Delphi installed, you don't have a kernel debugger installed.

To me, it seems you are in front of the popup message you get when you install DT.
            Carpe diem

Comment

afaik DT/SPTD displays this messages only in older version. So please use newest DT-Version.

btw: its a bit off topic here, isn't it?
              Upgrade your programs:

Comment

vista problems

It happens every time I've trying to start DT, the same thing happens when I try to install Alcohol 120? And I dont know what to do?

Comment

Install this driver:

Upgrade your programs:

Comment

hi guys. Does yasu work with new version of safedisc 4.60? i'm finding a software that cloak safedisc and secureROm (safedisc4hider great but only work with safedisc).
                    thx

Comment

Yes, it does.

Comment

Help guys

hey guys i have a copy of the GTA IV , i made this as i always end up screwin my original dvd. i installed the game by mouting the copy of the game. now when i play it says u gota insert the original dvd, so i decided to download yasu to use it along with the Damoen tools...1st thing i do not know whr to download the Yasu from and dont know how to use it. i am using damoen tools pro 4.30 how . i need to ply this game desperatly

Comment

Insert original dvd means your image is bad, you have to recreate it with New SecuROM profile and you have to try different DPM read speeds until it works.
                          Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                          Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
                          X