Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: YASU doesn't work with C&C3 1.04 version

New User

Default YASU doesn't work with C&C3 1.04 version

I originally have c&c3 1.0 version, yasu works great with it.
    After recently c&c3 released 1.04 patch, I installed it.

YASU doesn't work any more. It gave me this error messege:

Experienced User

Looks like they blacklisted YASU.

Try to rename YASU.exe and retry...
    Upgrade your programs:
    DaemonTools --- SPTD --- YASU --- PID

Experienced User

No problems here with 1.04, so it's not a blacklist.

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

Well latest Yasu works for me with latest C&C 3 Patch ([!] SecuROM Detected - Version 07.32.0010), so it's not blacklisted.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Reef View Post
    No problems here with 1.04, so it's not a blacklist.
    QFT.
    YASU 1.1 is definately not blacklisted. works fine for me.

Experienced User

I guess the thread starter uses an older YASU, wich still worked for C&C3 1.0 (cause 1.0 had SecuROM 7.29 on it).

Experienced User

oh good to hear that... thanks
    Upgrade your programs:
    DaemonTools --- SPTD --- YASU --- PID

New User

I think I got the problem is, every time I start my computer, it works the first time. I play a while and quit the game and do something else. And then start the game second time. There is a big chance to have that error I mentioned. I tried to uncloak and exit yasu and start yasu again and cloak again. Problem still.

I am guessing the problem is securom or yasu cannot clean up memory from last time and causes error the second time. I tried to log out and log in again, problem still. The only way to solve is to restart computer.

I am using the lastest version of yasu 1.1 7035

P.S.The first time you start the game, you really have to play a while to see the problem in the second time. I tried to start the game and exit right away. You won't see the problem the second time.
    Last edited by cpthk : 09.04.2007 at 01:36

@cpthk I have the same problem, if I reboot my PC and start YASU 1.1 7035 I can start C&C3 or GTR2 ... without any Problems, but if I try to play the game a little bit later again, than it don't works anymore. After a reboot all works fine again.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by MRFRoST View Post
    @cpthk I have the same problem, if I reboot my PC and start YASU 1.1 7035 I can start C&C3 or GTR2 ... without any Problems, but if I try to play the game a little bit later again, than it don't works anymore. After a reboot all works fine again.
    Yes, exactly the same problem I have.
    Seems yasu cannot uncloak perfectly. So will causing problem the next time you cloak. Due to did not uncloak completely last time.

I did a research can prove that:

If you don't use yasu at all, the game should give you "simulation detected" error.
    But when the error "required security module cannot be activated" appears, I uncloak and exit yasu(completely from tray icon). And I start the game again, if will still give me the "required security module cannot be activated" error. It is suppose to give me "simulation detected" error since I already uncloak and exit yasu.
    This can prove there is a bug in yasu, probably cannot uncloak completely or correctly I am guessing. The second way could prove is that as MRFRoST mentioned, the problem not only happen in c&c3, but also in GTR2.

To MRFRoST: 1. After a while you start the game, do you see the exactly same error messege I posted: http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ntitledpm7.jpg
    2. After the first time you exit the game, did you uncloak? And did you exit yasu? Or you just leave it there at the tray icon without uncloak?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast