"No Disk Inserted"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No Disk Inserted"

I have put GTA SA into a '.mds' format and it works, only on the setup. When I click "Play Game" is says "No Disk inserted, Please insert CD/DVD" (something like that). How would I be able to have it run? I'm running Windows XP Home w/SP2, and Daemon v.4.08.

Anyone???.

Comment

Originally Posted by bobbyg2 View Post
      I have put GTA SA into a '.mds' format and it works, only on the setup. When I click "Play Game" is says "No Disk inserted, Please insert CD/DVD" (something like that). How would I be able to have it run? I'm running Windows XP Home w/SP2, and Daemon v.4.08.
      Maybe the cd have a secure system that against daemon, sometime you have to let your cd-rom off power.

Comment

My GTA San Andreas came on a dvd and it was a Securom 7.00.00.0037

Make you image again in Alcohol 120% using a High DPM measurement and make sure that it correctly extracts the DPM. It will say in the dialog box in alcohol if the DPM extraction was successful.

Use MDSviewer after you finish dumping and it should have a nice gentle curve.

Hope this helps

Comment

Originally Posted by Agro View Post
          My GTA San Andreas came on a dvd and it was a Securom 7.00.00.0037

Make you image again in Alcohol 120% using a High DPM measurement and make sure that it correctly extracts the DPM. It will say in the dialog box in alcohol if the DPM extraction was successful.

Use MDSviewer after you finish dumping and it should have a nice gentle curve.

Hope this helps
          what?!?!?!?!?!? I have the same prob please explain!!!!!!

Comment

i dont have a disk drive what do i do (i have the same problem)

Comment

how you create the disc image?

downloaded, Alcohol or Daemon Tools?
              in which format you have it? ISO,MDF/MDS,MDX

Comment

Working...
              X