Thread: Command & Conquer 3 - Wrong Disc Inserted Error

Quote Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
    Besides this, the game is awesome.
    FULL ACK.
    MfG, Benni

Mail: benni@copybase.org
    IRC: #dt & #copybase at irc.copybase.org

Master

I agree, Mystique. Right now I'm playing the GDI campaign on my main PC, and at work on lunch I'm playing the NOD campaign.

Experienced User

Keep in mind that you need both campaigns completed to play the 3rd campaign of Scrin!
    You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
    sysProfile (Click me)

Experienced User

yep, only thing that sucks is you cant replay previous missions to gain all the intelligence data, and the scrin campaign is pretty short..

Master

Ok, now I'm frustrated. I'm on the Cairo GDI mission, and I hate it. I despise "defend" maps, especially when I can't build new structures/defenses, and I have to defend two objectives at the same time.

Experienced User

Quote Originally Posted by evlncrn8 View Post
    yep, only thing that sucks is you cant replay previous missions to gain all the intelligence data, and the scrin campaign is pretty short..
    You can for sure, i played first on Medium, now im playin all missions on hard again to get all infos and bonus objectives.

@ Jito463: What must you do on this mission, i cant remember and i cant look because im not at home right now.
    You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
    sysProfile (Click me)

TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

Quote Originally Posted by evlncrn8 View Post
    you can choose them on the left!!

Experienced User

on the left of what? maybe im blind
    i completed all the missions, and i wanted to get 100% intelligence thingies in all the campaigns
    but i cant get back to the campaigns, when i click it, it just starts from the 1st mission in each campaign (haven't upgraded .. still on 1.0)

TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

if u are on the mission select screen there is something like a "location changer" on the left, where u can choose between tutorial, africa, eastern & middle europe.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
    @ Jito463: What must you do on this mission, i cant remember and i cant look because im not at home right now.
    You have to defend a low-power base against attacks with no construction options (though you can build tanks/troops). Then you have to rescue your MCV, and bring it safely back to base to start construction operations. I can keep my base going while I'm monitoring it, but once I stop to monitor the MCV's progress, it all goes downhill. Bah. Give me a search-and-destroy mission any day.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast