Command & Conquer 3 - Wrong Disc Inserted Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by evlncrn8 View Post
    yep, only thing that sucks is you cant replay previous missions to gain all the intelligence data, and the scrin campaign is pretty short..
    You can for sure, i played first on Medium, now im playin all missions on hard again to get all infos and bonus objectives.

@ Jito463: What must you do on this mission, i cant remember and i cant look because im not at home right now.
    You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
    sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

Originally Posted by evlncrn8 View Post
      yep, only thing that sucks is you cant replay previous missions to gain all the intelligence data, and the scrin campaign is pretty short..
      you can choose them on the left!!

Comment

on the left of what? maybe im blind
        i completed all the missions, and i wanted to get 100% intelligence thingies in all the campaigns
        but i cant get back to the campaigns, when i click it, it just starts from the 1st mission in each campaign (haven't upgraded .. still on 1.0)
        my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

if u are on the mission select screen there is something like a "location changer" on the left, where u can choose between tutorial, africa, eastern & middle europe.
          My sysProfile!

Comment

Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
            @ Jito463: What must you do on this mission, i cant remember and i cant look because im not at home right now.
            You have to defend a low-power base against attacks with no construction options (though you can build tanks/troops). Then you have to rescue your MCV, and bring it safely back to base to start construction operations. I can keep my base going while I'm monitoring it, but once I stop to monitor the MCV's progress, it all goes downhill. Bah. Give me a search-and-destroy mission any day.

Comment

Easy mission
              First build troops to defend your lower site under you and the left, build tanks to defend the upper site and the right.

When the MCV arrives, leave it there, it wont get shoot or anything else. Go with your tanks in the upper right and capture the Nod buildings and build more tanks and aircraft. Aircraft is needed for the Base in the lower right corner.
              Then secure the way for your MCV trough the city, one bonus objective is to get no shot on your MCV. After the MCV is in your Base, kill the trooperbase in the lower left to win.

Easy, huh ^^
              sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

CNC3 disk error

I believe I'm using YASU 1.1 7035 in this
                Obtained: http://yasu.copybase.ch/

Game: C&C3 DVD
                Mainboard: Asus A8N-E
                Optical: N/A (not connected)
                Image: Created by Alcohol 1.9.6.4719 Trial w/ DPM Measurement High and 1x Speed
                Daemon: DT V4.08HE
                Emulation: SecureRom
                YASU: v 1.1 7035 (Cloaking before mounting image)
                Error: "Please insert the original disc instead of a backup (1000)."

Any ideas? I'm thinking the Image I created is bad. I used a Phillips cd/dvd drive to make the image.

Comment

CNC3 w/ DT 347

I removed DT4.08HE and installed 3.47
                  Emulated SecureRom
                  Upon loading the game I get the error "Conflict with Emulation Software detected."

Comment

afaik dt3.47 is not able to emulate the newest protections...
                    My sysProfile!

Comment

Maybe the *.mds file is incorrect.

Try this one from my C&C3 and use latest DT with YASU !
                      sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

My Image (created with Samsung Writemaster S-182M) works fine with Yasu 1.1.7035 and patched C&C3 to V1.3. No issues here. DT4.08 + latest SPTD
                        Last edited by A.Hecka; 05.04.2007, 14:26.

Comment

CNC3 1.03 (latest version at the moment)

latest build of d-tools
                          Yasu 1.1.7035 from his website (loaded before mounted image)
                          created image using 120% 1.9.6 (4719) trial

and C&C3 says

Please insert the original disc instead of a backup (1000)

Any settings should be used in 120%? DPM enabled / high or normal?
                          or would clonedvd be better? i know clonecd used tobe the software?

Comment

Click on my sig and then it should work.
                            Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                            Peace Through Power

Comment

i am having the same problem

i made an image of my c&c3 dvd mounted it and got the same error. so i tried running src7.stop then mounting. still getting the error that says conflict with emulation software has been detected can you help me out i really dont want to have to get up and go over to my software box to get the game out everytime i want to play it........ damn i'm lazy!

Comment

Ive made an image of the C&C 3: Tiberium Wars (DVD) but since it was DVD i couldnt select a profile or advanced options (I dont know why that is, maybe the guys over at alcoholsoft can add that in for their next version of alcohol?) would make it a hecka lot easier anyways.

Well ive been getting this error that says something along the lines of "backup disk detected, please insert the real disk error 1000" or something like that...any ideas on how to make an image that will actually work for the DVD without resorting to burning it onto another dvd and having to have that one in the drive which rather defeats the point of virtual disk images?

Comment

Working...
                                X